🐧 🐯

️⚠️This is the Wattpad version of my story, the "#MiChaeng" from "TWICE SHIPS & MORE" Facebook group⚠️

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.

This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

"Minari, I'm leaving" Chaeyoung shouted from the living room

Mina immediately rush out from her room~ to where Chaeyoung is. 

"Chaeyoungie, can you stay a little longer?" Mina asked and clung onto the latter's arm

Chaeyoung awkwardly smile and shakes her head "I still need to do something important"

"Can I go with you?" Mina

"No!" Chaeyoung quickly replied 

Mina creased her forehead because Chaeyoung suddenly shouted at her.

"Are you mad?" Mina

Chaeyoung move away and shook her head, she then held Mina's arms and show a smile.

"Mina, just stay here and have some rest" Chaeyoung told Mina "I'll go now.."

Mina show a weak smile and nodded, she then walked with Chaeyoung~ towards the front door.

Mina was about to kiss Chaeyoung but the latter look away. That sudden movement, made Mina kiss her on the cheek, instead on the lips. Mina was disappointed but Chaeyoung didn't say anything about it...

It was like nothing happened...

And when Mina was about to hug Chaeyoung, the latter open the door and say 'Goodbye'. She was both sad and disappointed while watching Chaeyoung, walking away from her apartment.

Mina have told her girlfriend to live with her, but the latter always says no to her offer.

Mina knows why Chaeyoung always says no to her, it's because Chaeyoung lost interest on her.

She knows...

She can feel it...

And it all started~ five months ago. 

She don't want to believe it, but it's really happening. Chaeyoung is always busy, she always have an excuse~ whenever Mina's asking her to spend more time with her.