The Aftermath FINALE

Mina and Chaeyoung are walking on the streets. It is after Kris asked his younger sister to take a stroll with Mina.
It was dark, but the light from the moon, and the street lights gave a beautiful atmosphere...

And if that invisible space between them is not there, this could be a romantic night.

"Chaeyoung" Mina breaks the silence

The latter hummed in response

"Chaeyoung I'm sorry for what I did" Mina continued, and Chaeyoung keep in silence "I'm stupid for not thinking... I admit, I got tired of what we have... We've been together for a long time, and I thought I haven't tried different things... So when I was given a chance to felt that kind of excitement again, I grab the opportunity without thinking of you"

"You're so selfish" Chaeyoung said under her breath

Mina stopped from walking, and went in front of the latter, which made Chaeyoung to stop as well, and look back to Mina.

"I know I'm selfish" Mina cupped Chaeyoung's face "And I'm really sorry"

Chaeyoung removes Mina's hand from her face "You're sorry won't change anything" She wiped her eyes, not letting her tear to fall "You don't know how hurt I was when you left... Then just a few days I'll see you smiling with someone else" Chaeyoung said in bitterness "How could you?!"

"Chaeyoung please..." Mina tried to reach for the latter "Give me a chance"

Chaeyoung shook her head "No. You don't deserve it... Congratulations, you can now freely have the excitement you've been wishing for"

Mina quickly take a step forward and wrapped her arms around The latter's shoulder. But Chaeyoung held Mina's arm, and push her away..
Her action's full of anger. Chaeyoung's really mad, and want Mina out of her life.

"Go and live your life" Chaeyoung

~~

Kris is currently driving and Lisa's sitting on the shut gun seat, ranting about her brother's decision earilier.

"Hyung, why did you let Mina, be with Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked

"Everyone deserves a second chance, just like you and Jennie" Kris

"But that girl cheated on her" Lisa

"Seriously, she didn't... That doesn't count" Kris

"What?!" Lisa

"Lisa, not everything that your partner do, behind your back means cheating... What Mina did is something like finding herself... And she had a relationship after she broke up with Chaeyoung" Kris

"I don't get it Hyung" Lisa

Kris sighs "If Mom didn't give Dad a second chance, then we wouldn't be here"

"But Mina's different" Lisa

"No she's not... Mina's no saint, she also have the rights to make mistakes and take wrong choice in life" Kris

"Why are you siding on her?" Lisa

"I am not... I'm just doing what I have to do" Kris replied "Life's greatest lessons are learned through pain, Lisa... and Mina learned her lesson now... I can clearly see how scared she was earlier, but she pushed herself to talk to me... Just to ask permission to have Chaeyoung back"