🧩 My Beloved Chaeyoung: The Penguin and her Soldier Cub 🐧🐯

"Leave me alone!" Mina angrily closed the door of her room, leaving Chaeyoung in shock

Chaeyoung's standing right in front of the close door, still shock of what Mina did.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon went back to Seoul this morning, and the two decided to pay the girls some visit...
While Jeongyeon is inside Nayeon's room and cuddling with her girlfriend, Chaeyoung is in the hallway and received scolding from her angry penguin girlfriend...

"Oh?" Tzuyu just walked out from her room and found Chaeyoung on the hallway "Seyoung- ah" she called

Mina suddenly opened the door, right after hearing Tzuyu's voice.
She then grab Chaeyoung's shirt, dragging the latter inside and shut the door in anger...

"This is not good" Chaeyoung told herself

"You have no idea how worried I was because you're not answering any of my calls! And then what?! I'll find out that you're just having fun!" Mina said in anger, she's walking back and forth in front of the stiff soldier "Are you doing this because you know that I'm so in love with you?! Are playing with my feelings?! Huh?! Son Chaeyoung!"

"Mi-" Chaeyoung take a step near the latter but Mina lift her hand 🖐 right in front of the cub

And with Mina's facial expression, Chaeyoung got scared and take a step backwards.

"Don't you dare get near me" Mina warned the poor cub

"Mina please... Just let me explain" Chaeyoung

"And how will explain that? It is hard to slide your phone's screen and answer my call?" Mina's blood started to boil again

And Chaeyoung's aware of that, she knows Mina... She don't like arguing, but when she did argue- it's surely because someone did something wrong to her...
Chaeyoung didn't say another word after that, she don't want to make the penguin cry- so she rather not speak at all...

"Don't you dare sleep beside me" Mina

Chaeyoung nod, she took a pillow and sat on the floor- next to Mina's bed

"What are you doing?" Mina asked in confusion

Chaeyoung smile "I'm good here, as long as it's with you... Doesn't matter if it's not beside you... Just with you is fine"

Mina just glare at her and made her way to the bed.

Almost half an hour have passed...

Chaeyoung's laying her back on the floor while Mina's on the bed, playing with her phone. The poor cub lightly lift her upper body to peek on Mina, but the latter didn't mind her...

Chaeyoung just sighed in defeat...
The real thing is she can't stay any longer on the floor, her back is aching for days now...
That's the reason why she was moved in Seoul along with Jeongyeon, but she never told Mina that she's having a hard time lately... It is because they had a lot of work in the camp which gave them body pain.

Though it's hard for Chaeyoung, she have to stay there... Knowing she's at fault and have to make up with Mina...
She then roll and lay with her stomach, with that- she can no longer feel the pain on her back... And because she's exhausted, Chaeyoung fell asleep that fast.

Mina on the other hand steal a glance on the cub... She maybe mad but Mina's a softhearted person, she turn off her phone without minding that she'll lose a life in the game she's playing... She then put the phone away and move to the other side of the bed- near Chaeyoung...

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina sweetly called "Chaeyoung- ah...." But she got no response from the latter, that's when Mina extend her arm and reach for Chaeyoung, lightly shaking her shoulder "Son Chaeyoung..."

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed

"Chaeyoung- ah get up here" Mina

"Hmm? Nah.. I'm fine here" Chaeyoung replied- eyes are still close

"Chaeyoung it's cold there" Mina

"Don't worry, I'm used to it" Chaeyoung replied

Mina taps Chaeyoung's back "Chae-"

"Aaah!" Chaeyoung wince in pain, her back is kinda sensitive because of pain

"Yah! What's wrong?" Mina worriedly asked

Chaeyoung sat and try to act cool "Nothing... Go get some rest"

"You scream, that can't be nothing" Mina sat properly, looks so worried for the cub

Chaeyoung fake a smile "It's really nothing... I just have body pains because of work, but I'm fine"

Chaeyoung didn't get any reply from Mina- and when she look closer, she noticed that Mina's crying.

Chaeyoung panicked and quickly went on the bed- beside Mina...

Mina quickly hug her and cry on Chaeyoung's shoulder "I'm sorry Chaeyoung- ah... I shouldn't got mad at you... You've just went home from the camp, yet I'm this cruel instead of taking care of you"

Chaeyoung felt more guilty, this is the reason why she don't want to argue with Mina... Because even if she's the one to blame, Mina always think that it's her fault and cry all of a sudden...

"Minari don't cry" Chaeyoung caress the back of Mina's head

"I'm sorry Chaeyoungie... I should have understand that you have needs too" Mina

"YAH!" Chaeyoung's eyes widened and move back to see Mina's face "What are you saying? It's not like I'm doing it there... It's all my fault, I should have stayed in the camp... I should have told you that we're having fun, or at least check my phone earlier to answer your calls... I'm sorry Minari"

Mina wiped her tears "I'm sorry too"

Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face and wiped her tears "We should be kissing now, you know"

Both of them giggles and Mina cross the space between them, claiming Chaeyoung's lips without any hesitation...

Chaeyoung on the other hand moves her hand on the latter's body and slowly push Mina on the bed- positioning herself between the latter's thighs.

🤫 😉

~

UP NEXT: