CHAPTER 26: FORMER DEATH EATERS.

[Albus]

Today was December 2nd , The whole Castle were covered In Lights coming from the Torches, And It's beautiful to see, I slipped To the common room and Cold Air Touch my Skin, And The whole room was silent and Dark. Only a light was Coming from the Fire in the Chimney.

I comfortably sit at the Sofa and Face the Chimney, It's still hot because of the hot Rocks. I stare at and Feel warmth.

I look at the Portrait hole, I Decide to roam around the Corridor before that i need my wand. I Was going to get it from my bed when Scorpius moved eyes awake and smirking.

"Already up, Potter, Moonlight Sighting? I'm going too!" He leaped and Get his wand. I nodded and go down at the common room.

"I'm sure they're all still Baby sleeping, Filch can't catch us now." He Muttered and Chills when we got out. We were in the Grand Staircase and We look up at the Top, It's very silent and Lights covered it.

"It's beautiful, How come i didn't saw this." He said and We moved on, I stop and smile at him.

"In the black lake, It's beautiful there and You can see the whole castle's Light and Beautiful View." We were in the Corridor and we got out fast.

"Lily will like this." He muttered and i poked his Head, He giggles and Run fastly. We saw the Lake, It's beautiful because the moon's light were Shining on the top of it.

"Yup, Let's sit and play truth or dare." I entertained and he nodded and Sit down too.

"Me first, Albus, If you want here and you want a partner to be with you except boys, Who's the girl you want to be with?" He smirk and I laugh.

"Hmm... Except boys? Zenaida was just my admired girl and i treats her as a sister to me, Elena will be there one, She's beautiful and she fits here, And I know she'll like this." I said and he shriek heartily.

"Hey you didn't tell me to choose Truth or dare! Now my dare Scorpius, truth or Dare?" I ask.

"Truth." He Said and i smirk.

"Then, Are you interested to Rose or Other girls?" I ask him and he start Staring at me.

"Rose, She's very Tough and Challenging, Competitive and Responsible." He said and i laugh.

"Now you! Truth or dare!" He yelled at me while blushing.

"Still truth." I answer.

"I have a question at my brain making me crazy, Elena was very Angry at you Weeks Ago, She said you calls her Moonlight and you calls Zenaida Light. Your father Said You'll call your girl Light, but Elena said You said that she caught your attention and Eyes, So Explain it to me, Why did you call Zenaida Light and Elena moonlight!" He Grin and Breath Away.

"I don't know why I'm calling Zenaida Light, But Elena, I calls her that cause i like her slightly, I calls her moonlight because She's beautiful and interesting like Moon, In Zenaida... I'm feeling Strange at her.. I'm happy if I'm close to her also Elena, I don't know why I'm feeling like this." i sighed and he leaped and scream, He Shakes my Shoulder and He Giggled.

"YOU LIKE ELENA SLIGHTLY! THIS IS GOING TO BE CRAZY! OH MY GOODNESS! YOU LIKE HER SLIGHTLY AND YOURE FEELING STRANGE AT ZENAIDA! ARE YOU A JERK! YOU LIKE THEM BOTH!" He yelled at me.

"You like her slightly?"

"WAHH! MR. POTTER YOU SCARED ME!" Dad appeared and put his invisibility cloak.

"Sorry Mr. Malfoy, Son you're feeling what? Are you serious you like Walden! So you're interested at her!" Dad shout.

"Yea, But I'm not into relationships, Sorry."