CHAPTER 19: MOONLIGHTS GET DARK.

I walk away and go straight to the common room, everyone is out and I saw Zenaida was struggling at herself she's crying and screaming.

I ran up to her and she stop, she stare at me and sobs and she hug me.

"My family! They buried my mother without me knowing it! they hate me! they, they're cruel! albus! she died and past away, she leaves me." She cried so hard, I can see her Blurry eyes full of watery and hurt.

"Mom, she's already... No! no! mom.. Mom.." She cry and cry, she looks doomed and wasted.

"Don't cry, let's go and let's have a breakfast and we will accompany you." She nodded and stop crying.

we go out and the whole place was quite and peacefully.

"My mom, she's the most amazing person for me, even though Iam mad at her, she always hug me, but when I knew she's killed... I think all of it was now break down." She swept her tears running down.

"Let's go, I'm hungry.. I'm always crying." She said sadly.

"You need to break it and win against that sad and depressing problem." I said and she laugh.

"So how's your date?" She ask me and I laugh.

"I'm Very happy and I enjoy that making her mad and shock." I laugh loudly.

[Elena]

we are eating and they are laughing and can't stop thinking about the date spreading, I look at the slytherin's table but I didn't saw albus's shadow.

we all stop when we heard a loud laughs, we look at the Door we saw Zenaida and Albus laughing. He said he was taken! and I caught his Attention and eyes but now he's with her! my whole mates was now looking at me worriedly.

"Hey, Elena He just play with you earlier and now he's with his girl and laughing on their own." Delilah said. his aunt look at me.

"Elena are you ok?" She ask me.
I choked and everyone in our table look at me, his dad is also looking at us, and his uncle was confused.

"Did he just play with you?" His uncle ask, his aunt punch him. From here we can hear their laughter.

"Oh, he didn't he's serious at there." I said and defensive look at them, they smirk and look at the slytherin's table.

"So who really caught your attention, Scorpius and albus?" Raven, their trio friend ask and they all laugh.

"Well me! I have my Rosesweet." Scorpius smile, It's making me sick, Slytherin was really air headed!

"Del- N-nothing." Albus stuttered and his dad look at him, everyone look at him.

"Delilah?" raven said and he laughs and said..

"Nope, Moonlight." He said and I choked loudly and I reach my goblet, I heard a loud laughter and I sneered.

"So he calls you moonlight." His aunt said sadly.

"Did you know he said that once he like a girl, he'll call her my light, because he loves light." His aunt said and I slowly stop drinking and stare at him. his dad Stands up and walk beside me. they all look at us.

"Yeah, he will call the girl he likes My light, but you caught his attention so he calls you moonlight." I blushed and he laughed.

"Oh no! Mr. potter, it's not true!" I hid myself at Delilah's back. she laugh and smile.

"Ow." Albus said and everyone turned to him.

"You punch me light." He said and our eyes get big and surprised, he calls her light! we are talking that earlier and now!