CHAPTER 1:WRONG ALLEY.

[Albus]

Its dark and i was walking in the creaking old oak floor and I saw a man holding a wand and a snake hissing at the side of a sofa, they were talking but I can't hear it.

Until the man saw me and he said..

"There you are ALBUS, I will just gonna look for you but you just came on your own." The snake hissing and it look at me.

"Nigel, go bring him to me." an voice of a woman and the snake hiss and it crawl up to me.

I was scared and nervous, her voice was cold like ice and I was on her front and I can't see her blurry face and I saw the snake get up and start biting me..

"AHH! NO! NO! NO!" I felt an hand on my shoulder and I heard a voice..

"Albus, Albus Youre having a nightmare, Calm down!" I saw my dad and mom along with my sister and my brother.

"W-what happened." My Dad Tries to comfort me but i'm scared.

"Snake, The snake bite me!" In fear and I can't move.

"N-no youre ok, you're safe with mom and dad." I inhale and exhale to stop my heart from beating fast.

"Today was August 31st and we are all going to diagon alley and we're gonna meet all your cousins." I nod and I only knew that it was already morning.

I get up and clean my self, I was bathing in sweat and stop thinking about that, I think i got a lowkey trauma.

"Ok, eat your breakfast and we'll turn to diagon alley to buy your Hogwarts needs." My sister and brother said yes while me I just nod.

What if I got in slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?, and not in GRYFFINDOR all of my niece and a cousins was in GRYFFINDOR along with my grandparents and my parents.

The Daily Prophet news will just put me in newspaper and stating:

Only a weasley-potter on other house MR. ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER, what will he do?

"Hey, Albus what are you waiting for come here and get floo powder." I take a handful floo powder and I shout.

"DIAGONAHHH DAD!."
I landed on a dark room with an many wands and I shout when a old man came out and hold my hands.

"What are you doing in here, boy." He knew I'm Albus potter.

"Where am I? Ollivanders?" He looks mad when he heard Ollivanders.

"YOURE IN KNOCKTURN ALLEY, WHERE DARK WIZARD AND WITCHES BUYS NEEDS AND GOODS."
The old man shout, in horror I run and I saw it! This alley is full of dark people. They all look at me.

"Look a little Potter!" Said by an old man.

I run and run I don't care if I got in wrong way.

I saw a light and I run on it and I bumped to an white Silver haired man and son along with an black haired woman.

"Sorry-Malfoys?" What are they doing in here?

"A weaslette-potty was in wrong alley,  you must been missing." I knew him, he's Draco Malfoy and his wife was Astoria Malfoy and this kid... Scorpius Malfoy.

"Yeah, missing right now, wrong way, wrong." What have i've done, I'm sure kom will scold me later.

"Come along were going to Ollivanders." I get on a walk with them and I was approached by the young Malfoy.

"I'm Scorpius Malfoy and I'm new comer of Hogwarts, You?" I feel his father and mother was eavesdropping at our conversation.

"Err.. I'm Albus Potter, I'm new too." I heard his father chuckles and His mother gave him a thirty Galleons.

"Like I said he doesn't also like weaslette." he chuckles and I saw we are on diagon alley. I saw my parents and cousins was looking for me.

"Oh There they are." Mr. Draco Malfoy said.

"Thank you for taking me with you." I said, I felt wizards and witches was looking for us.

"MOM THERE HE IS! HE'S WITH MALFOYS!" James shout and my family slowly turn their heads on us.

"I must be going, like I said earlier they were totally wasted looking for me." They all laugh and the people gasp, yeah a potty and ferrets get along. I walked and wave them goodbye.

"Hey! Albus! Can we be friends!" scorpius said.

My family and his parents stunned.. Why?

"A potter and Malfoy? Friends!"
"What in the Merlin's problems going on!"
"BLOODY HELL MALFOY!" Uncle Ron shout.

"Oh, I am happy to be friends with you Malfoy." Mr. Draco Malfoy was doomed. 

"Guess what son, I lose one thousand galleons!" he gave a big pack of galleons to his wife and walk doomed.

"Bye, Scorpius!" he look confused and when he realized he laugh.

I walk to my family and smile fakely. "Where have you been ALBUS! And how did you ended with the MALFOYS!" I don't want to say anything but my mouth just..

"I ended up to KNOCKTURN alley.. I got bumped to MALFOYS and lead me to here." their eyes got big and they all said bloody Merlin's fault!

"Yeah,  wrong way, wrong alley it is." and I walked away.

[NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER, IDEAS, NAME OF PLACE, THIS IS FANFICTION AND ALL OF THAT I DONT OWN IS FROM J. K ROWLING.]

PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT..  PLEASE ALSO FOLLOW ME!