CHAPTER 9: DONT RECALL IT WEASEL.

September passed and we were in good condition, it's October now and my dad was coming with my aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron, also Scorpius's dad. I'm always updated eh

Today was a new good day and all of slytherin was hyped up and all of us was now everywhere.

"Hey, Albus you're so calm and you're not making noise." He look at me desperately.

"Then what do you want me to do Scorpius, yell in the hallway, today was Friday, I don't wanna make some noise." I shut him, and he look like a pup, pouting and sparkling eyes was looking at me.

"Then let's go to Quidditch field and watch slytherin practice." He pulls me.

"OK, OK, just act like a one, You...You look like a pup." I said while chuckling and he pokered face.

"Oh, come on." He said and just walk fast.

We arrived at the quidditch field and like he said the slytherin's team were practicing for the fight next day, Sunday.

The seeker and the team captain was Katriv vaneveil, the three chasers was kate Monroe a seventh year, Eric Parker and Lucas crane both fifth years, the keeper was Fred cruise, an two beaters Kyle Eastman and aireen greenwood.

"OI, KATRIV!" Scorpius call Katriv an seventh year.

"Watching us or wanna try?" He said while smiling and that smile makes the girls who's watching their practice shriek. They were obsessed to him.
Today was a free day so everyone was out.

"Don't underestimate me! Albus do you know how to ride on broom?" he ask me.

He stopped for a second and he laugh and laugh, all of the students was looking at him, arched an eyebrow and also laugh because he choked.

"I FORGOT! YOUR FATHER WAS THE BEST SEEKER IN THE HISTORY AND YOUR MOTHER IS ALSO A QUIDDITCH PLAYER BUT THERE A DIFFERENT! THEY WERE A GRYFFINDORS!" Our team roared in laughter and some students too.

"So! Are you gonna try albus?" they hand me over a broom and I took it.
They all scream and Ravenclaws team get in the field.

"They are our practice team partner today so, you Albus will play as a seeker, and Scorpius will play as a chaser, I get out so albus will play and Lucas crane will get out." The benches was now filled with students and the student mc was in the middle.

"HEY! IS THIS A PRACTICE OR WHAT!" I yelled at them.

They all laugh, and they said its interesting practice.

"ALBUS!" I heard my cousin shout and I turn my head to them and my eye got big.

My father was here watching us, I smile at him and I walk towards Scorpius and he was smiling too.

"What's with that smile?" I ask him.

"MY FATHER WAS HERE WATCHING OUR PRACTICE GAME!" he look at the side of slytherin and I saw his father.

"OK! THIS PLAY WAS JUST PRACTICE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A TOURNAMENT! HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY WAS WATCHING THEIR SONS IN SLYTHERIN GOING TO PLAY! AND NOW FOR THE START!" I ride on the broom and it lift. They start shouting and screaming now.

"in count of one, two, three, go!' Katriv release the bludgers and the ball, also the snitch but it flew away so I can't see it.

I was in the middle and looking for the- THERE IT IS! I flew fast and the Seeker in seventh year follow me. He was bumping on me and the snitch got up so I turn the broom up. The seeker was still at my back.

"TEN POINTS IN SLYTHERIN! SCORPIUS MALFOY THE BALL!" Great job Scorpius.

"YOU POTTER GET OUT OF MY WAY!" the seeker yelled at me.