CHAPTER 12: A SUDDEN CONFESSION.

I woke up in my bed, not in the common room, no slytherin color, no window beside my bed, and I am with many students, we were in the great Hall, I felt a Deja Vu, it's my feelings when IAM awaken, Dizzy.

I look at my side and I saw Scorpius, sleeping innocently and peacefully. I look at my side and I saw MY..SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND.

She's beautiful and her hair was curly and black and almost in her waist.
Her skin was bright and there was no scars and bruises. She's attractive they say but me, I don't feel anything.

I stop looking at her, when I saw a girl get up from its bed and look at the big door opened a bit and she go out, in curiosity I follow her too.

When I got out, I saw her going to the Quidditch field, I follow her, her hair was Reddish-brown and curly.

"Sabrina." I muttered and slowly walk so she don't gonna feel my presence.

She walk to the middle of the quidditch and she collapsed, she's crying and she's shaking. No one was still up, even the professors.

"Sabrina." I call her name and she look up and she looked shocked.

"What is it, Albus?" She was still laying on the field and she force herself to let out smile.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her, I'm speechless in this situation, I thought she's just joking.

She cry and smile, and look at my eye.
She stand up and she collapsed again.
I take a step but she stop me.

"Please Albus don't act like you were caring for me, don't act like you were on my side, don't ask me, I'm falling for you, I want to stop because Elena was fallen in love at you, and you got a girlfriend for no reason." She sob and let out a cry, she stand and stare at my cold green eye.

"You're a first year but you steal many hearts in this school, this is unexpected to me, I thought you will never glance, stare, and watch me, I thought you will throw it all in the stuffs and studies, with your mates know slytherin." She's confessing!

"I know you are not attached to me, did you know that you have steal a thirty hearts in this school, Elena, me and your girlfriend was on the list, I know all of them." I opened my mouth in shock and Confusion.
I just sighed and looked away with my hands on my cloak. I think it's just Four in the morning and it's dangerous but here we are confessing in the middle of the quidditch field and crying and sighing.

"Hey, Albus I love you." she said without hesitation and thinking clearly.

"I-i am sorry, Sabrina, I think I need to escort you back there, it's still dangerous, my father was not still here so we might get in trouble." she stopped crying and she stare at me.

She stand up and she collapsed again, so I took her and I placed her arm on my shoulder and I carry her, probably I lift her up.

"A-albus, your stealing my heart again." She whispered and she close her crying eyes.

"I'm not, I want to escort you back in there." I said and she turned her head at me. We were in the hallway now and I saw filch stare at us, he arched his eyebrow and watch us.

We were close to the big door, a light comes out and I saw the bed was still in there, but half of the students are awakened and having a hot chocolate.

The half of them turn their heads to the both of us, and they look amazed and stare at us. Some slytherin was staring too.

"A-albus, you can put me down." She said but here Iam bringing her in her bed. My cousin rose look up and she stare at me blankly.