CHAPTER 24: DECEMBER TROUBLE TRIOS.

[Albus]

Well days passed and nothing special happened, Christmas tree haven't have decors, Hagrid bring it from the forest.

"Albus, My parents will come over here in Christmas!" She squeals and hugs me, I'm reading a dark arts book that i borrow from the Library.

"You're always reading! from the past Weeks you spend time with your books! come on and Spend it with us!" She said and i nodded and close the book.

She Took her wand and Cast a spell to arrange the books, I stand up and Pick up my wand and follows her.

I found myself in the common room, Scorpius was holding a book and cup of tea at his side, Raven Playing With Kate, Katriv and Brooklyn was holding their wands and Trying to do some spells. They look up when they felt my Presence and Scott calls me and i Sat down at his side.

"Let's go to Professor Slughorn, He's calling the three of us, Katriv, You and I." He said and Close the door and finish his Tea, I nodded and Call Zenaida.

"Let's go to Professor." I said and she nodded and Stand up and follows us.
We arrived at the Front door of the Head Professor of our house and Scorpius knock.

"Professor Slughorn, We're here." Scorpius calls him but there's no reply, Katriv opened the door and We found no one at the Room but A letter on the desk.

We read the letter and It says He was in the Great Hall helping professors Decorating the Hall.

We go out of the Room and Walk to the grand staircase and many students we're busy having a talk themselves.

"They're very busy Huh, It's not Christmas yet but Many of the students parents and Family were here now." Katriv commented at the family greeting their owns.

They look up to us And React surprisingly good and Awe their mouth and feel amazed at us.

We arrived at the Great Hall and like he said he's there helping The others, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Lily, James, Mom, Rose, Victoria, Hugo and Everyone was happily decorating the Hall.

I Rolled my eyes and keep walking towards the Busy Old man, I smile when he saw us and Waved his hand and Offer us to sit, my Family was Looking at me and they're smiling.

"What's up, Sir?" We look up to him and He smile, We heard a voices coming from our back and we saw Slytherin Walking up towards us, They're wearing pokered face and Sat down, We heard a Small laughs and We look up and Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, And Hufflepuffs along with their own Family looking at us.

"What is it, Sir?" Brooklyn said and None of us followed him, We just sighed and Stare at the Freaking smiling Head.

"You all didn't decorate your common room, All of you aren't having fun, Your own parents we're coming over, You guys aren't Decorating your room, Common room, Why is that Brooklyn?" He said while looking up to the Christmas tree, We heard a laugh coming from the Audience, Yes it is.

"We are bored doing that, Sorry Professor." Brooklyn said and Our head laughs and stare at us.

"But happily Playing with someone and Making trouble, Eh?" He said and They laughs, We remained silent.

"Professor, We don't want to decorate." Katriv stands up and Amusement covered the hall.

"Really, Mr. Vaneveil, My boy." He said and wear serious face, we can't read his expression.

"OK, Then You all will receive a Detention!" We stand up and can't believe him, Scorpius tucked his hand on his cloak.

"You all will Clean the Hall, Magic isn't allowed, If you all Use wands, One hundred points will be taken." We Look at him Frustrated and Upset, Brooklyn walks towards him.