CHAPTER 13: FORBIDDEN FOREST.

I stand at my bed and I stare at my wand, Scorpius seems felt what I'm doing.

"Al, are you ok?" He ask me and Brooklyn, Katriv and Gracielle look at our way, started staring.

"uhm, Scorpius, can you take care Delilah for a minute, I'm going to meet someone, and please tell I'm meeting up with someone if professor Longbottom and Headmistress ask." He look at me and Grin.

"Cheating Huh?" I punch his shoulder and I stand up and pick up my wand and hold it that hard.

"Albus, where are you going." Gracielle ask innocently, I look at them. Some students was staring at me, James look at me, he looked confused.

"I-iam going to meet someone, I need to go." I sound Helpless. I started to run away, my sister's life was on my hand, if she got killed, I'll kill every follower of that delphini.

I passed through the halls and now I can see the big hut, pumpkin was everywhere. It's hagrid, the groundskeeper.

I need to sneak out and nobody will see me, I run down to the hill and I arrived at the back of Hagrid's hut, and now I'm facing the forbidden forest.

I run to the woods and I saw a figure of a girl standing in the middle and she's with someone. I get close and I saw lily!

"Albus, you came." She said while her hands were playing on her wand, is she a ballerina?

"Obviously Delphini, hand me over my sister and I will deal it you." I said, and she grin and look at my sister she's just ten!

"Oh, your sister, my coming sister too." Lily's eye get big and she was looking at me, she's crying.

"You abduct her! Deal with me and let go of my sister!" She smile and I think that smile was the creepiest smile I saw.

"Ok, but for you now! Locomotor Mortis!" She cast the spell unto me and Lily's eyes got big and she begun to panick.

"Let her go, delphini." She let go of my sister, whether she Yell, scream or do whatever she wants to get a help, no one can hear us, we're in the middle of the Forbidden forest.

"Albus, albus, dad! Dad! Help us!" She's crying at my side.

"Stay away you filthy girl!" She yelled at my sister, she move backwards while sobbing.

"This time, I win at our deal! I'll kill you! Wait, I'll just put a dark mark to you so everyone will know that youre mine." My eyes got big, I'm trembling down my spine, dark mark!

"Do you want a dark mark albus!" She shout and she gritted her teeth, she pathetic.

"I don't want it! You're pathetic!" I yelled at her, I can't move, lily was still crying and she always saying dad.

"IMPERIO!" She yelled at me as she cast a curse, she's controlling me!

"Say, yes I want it!" She desperately yelled at me. Lily cry out loud again.

"I WANT IT!" she controls me! She walk towards me and she holds my jaw.

"OK, well done Albus." And she started to use a curse to me but it's not working.

I felt my head was heating and it was like its carving my head, blood dripping at my face, I look at her face it's unpredictable and it's like she's going to scream and she looks angry.

"NO! NO! THIS CANT BE!" She began to scream and Lily took my wand. Delphini shoot lily cruciatus curse.

"AAHHHH!" She shout and she blacked out.