CHAPTER 20: TORTURE.

It's really speechless, she ran away crying and my mates stay Quite.

"She's now mad at you albus, so she thinks you choose me over her." Zenaida look sadly and she stare at the students looking at us.

"Forget it, she don't know what happened before I met her under that FUCKING moonlight." I gritted my teeth when I remember Delphini.

"Let's go, Let's stay at the Great Hall for the whole time bored." Brooklyn sighed and look at his arm, Gracielle and Katriv, Raven, Scorpius was now have a Crow dark mark.

"Let's go and give Albus a water, he looks exhausted." Zenaida look at me and she looks worried.

"Let's go." We all got down and walk away from that place.

We are now in the Hall outside and full of Grass, Where the quidditch class is held.

"Look, Its Albus and Scorpius, Raven and Zenaida."
"The whole slytherin was really a players, idiots."
"I want to punch them one by one!" They all whisper as we walk in the middle, we stop when we saw a slytherin second year was running towards us.

"C-common room, Brooklyn the whole slytherin got Tortured by the Crow mark." We all stunned and ran immediately and we arrived at the common room. we saw them all crying and holding their arms.

"This torture was really bad, Delphini was trying to kill all slytherin." Scorpius said and I crumpled.

"In the Dinner you all should act like nothing happened OK, your arms will all be hidden, don't let anyone will knew this." I said, It seems Mr. Malfoy wasn't here.

"Albus! AHH!" Zenaida was crying in hurt and pain, she crumple and she blacked out.

I put her up in the sofa and they all Calmed but In their eyes, the pain was still in there.

"Albus, Let's go to Your dad." Scorpius said, I stare at them and touch my scar in my forehead.

"I think we don't need their help, it's our fight.. Slytherin's Battle." I said and he Stare at me.

"Albus, we need to go out, I'm sure they'll gonna look for us." I nodded and we heard moan of pain and suffering, Zenaida was now awake.

"How's your feeling, Light." I said, She nodded and smile at me slightly.

"It's not hurting anymore but it's heating a bit." She said, Raven Give her a glass of water, she drinks it and gave it to Raven and thanks her.

"All of you, stay here, Brooklyn and Gracielle will Stay here with you, Kate and Katriv let's go." I said and go out, they follow me and Zenaida stay at my side. we are in the Grand Staircase and The other Houses were Sneering and Gritting their teeth when they saw us.

"The torture was still into them, albus, what are we going to do?" Kate was really worried, She already have the Mark.

"Let's go to the Library, Let's find the Needs to cure them." I said, I look at The passing students in front of us and they're mad looking at us.

"What's wrong with them! are they're Elena!" Raven shrieked and they all look at us. Raven looks annoyed and Upset.

They arched they're Eyebrow and open their Mouth slightly and Looked at us. We Stare at them.

"So you're now guilty, Albus, Elena was in hurt you should go after her, than Zenaida." A Seventh year Gryffindor Boy said..

"I don't need your opinion, Gryffindors." I was about to step when They Block the way and laughs.

"Like what we all sees Slytherin is bunch of People who are Bitch and stupids." They said and sneered followed by laughter.

"Shut it, we're in hurry just FUCK it of." Scorpius said, they stop laughing and Darted us Sharply.