CHAPTER 21: HEART BEATS?

We are in the Owlery and sending Delphi to my Mum, I'll tell her we're OK. My mates were laughing Because of Scorpius, He collapsed and cry when her heard lily likes Katriv's Charisma She likes the guts of that Guy.

"You're helpless! It's not my fault she likes my Charisma!" Katriv was still laughing and Scorpius stands and Go out, We follow him and found him In the steps.

"Let's go now." He said Seriously, I sighed and pats his shoulder, he looked up and His face looks A innocent Stupid kid.

"Don't worry, She blush when she always sees you." They all look shock and can't believe what I said.

"I don't wanna waste time here, Let's go now." And they nodded and Go away from the tower of Owls.

We arrived at the Hogsmeade and They all looking at us, Many Ravenclaw are here roaming around with Hufflepuffs.

"Albus, Katriv and I will look for the needs of the Cure for them." I nodded and they go away, luckily I got my Pouch full of Galleons.

"Scorpius, Let's go look for a Sweets! Let that two Roam free here, Besides you're not a BodyGuard!" She shrieked and pulls him away.

"So the two of us will be the last paired." she muttered and pouts, I laugh and few students look at us and Gasps, I look at them they're looking at our back and I saw Elena with Guy in her house.

"Light, Where do want to go? Decide it." Her eyes sparkled and Pout at me, I chuckled and pinch her cheeks, She pouts again and remove my Hands off her face.

"Let's go to the store where I can find A yummy foods!" She Shout and I Pull her, Elena was still looking at us pokered face.

"Let's go, it's bad at that were doing this in public." I said and they all looked at me Shocked and can't Believe what I said and I Arched my eyebrow and Smirk At them. They all look at the other way and Go on do their stuffs.

"Uhm, Tyron why did you come over her and invite me to have a little drink at three broomsticks?" Elena said and Struck her eyes at Tyron, just smile and put his arm at Elena.

"I just want you to be mine." He said and she laughs, I look at Light's Hair and Pat it. She laughs and we go away.

"Three broomsticks?" I ask her and she smile, I know where she wants. Butterbeers and Firewhiskeys.

"Let's go!" She said and we walked in and everyone looked up and they all Whispered at each other.

"Two butterbeer." I ordered and immediately give my order, I put it in our table and she thank me.

"Albus, do you admire someone or You have ideal girl like?" She said and the few table close to us are eavesdropping on.

"Admire or ideal girl? I admire someone but I'm not ready to said it in public, Ideal girl like? Like I said I want a girl who's challenging and Fierce girl and knows cooking and chores, also Not a jealous person." The other table gazed at us and grin a bit.
Zenaida look at me and She Smile.

"Then who's the ideal girl like?" She said and drink some butter beer.

"Elena." I said and they all shut and Stare at me, I laugh and Smile at her.

"Elena was almost ideal girl for me but I hate at her she's jealous." I said and drink my beer. They are all still staring at me.

"Elena? She's the most challenging girl to you, But yes she's the girl who caught your attention, I wonder why did she burst in and Anger and madness came out." She said and Chuckled, We stop when A girl laughs from the back of the door and She came in, Elena.. with her Tyron.