CHAPTER 25: SAVE HER AND HIT YOU.

[Scorpius]

I'm roaming Around the corridor And i don't know where I'm up to but still Walking To unknown.

"Rose, I'm sorry." I heard a Voice on the Dark corner of The corridor, I hide and look for the Two Crying Students.

"So you like someone.. Raven isn't." I heard a Broke Voice and It's coming from Rose weaslette, I saw the Boy and It's from Ravenclaw House.

"I'm really sorry, Everytime i saw her I'm very interested and Happy, I get jealous when She's with Scorpius because they look a couple, i know that this is wrong because I'm interested with someone Even i have a girlfriend, I.... I like Raven." I open my mouth in shock and amazement, He's jealous of me because me and Raven were like a couple, While he have a girl.

I heard a Sarcastic laugh and weaslette was laughing, It's sad if you sees someone laughing while crying, It breaks my heart.

"You're sorry but you want someone, Jealous of Scorpius you're pathetic, You know after One month of freaking Relationship You just broke this, Now if you like her Let's break." She said and The Boy look up and looks guilty.

"Break up?" So he's a jerk! He wants to have a Flings!

"Finn, You want her, Go on and let's break and you're free then, Go on And meet your chosen one." She bravely said that and that filthy guy deserves that, He go away but weaslette was still Standing there and looking at her shoes.

I go out and whistle, Hands tucked to my cloak and Amazed, She very Brave and Tough.

"Why are you Crying, Weaslette."I smirk and Stare at her.

"I'm not crying, I'm not crying Scorpius." She Scoffed, She Glare at me.

"Really, But your Eyes says it, Why, Is it your Boyfriend? Oh! Ex-boyfriend." I Mocked her, She glare at me like she's going to kill me.

"It's not of your business, Malfoy." She sneered, I laugh, She's very tough girl You're very Tough Weaslette.

"Yes it is, Your Ex And you are very Sweet complicated Couple, Why did you break up to him." I laugh Sarcastically and she gritted her Teeth and Clenched her jaw.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT AND YOUR FRIEND!" She Cry and Looks very angry.

"Me and my Friend Raven? Why, Is it because your Ex were very Jealous, It's not our fault for your break up." I Frown, She Look up and Gave me a Killer look.

"YES! YOU WHITE HAIR, YOU AND YOUR FRIEND DID THAT!" She yelled me and i just laugh at her.

"You are angry at me? You filthy girl, It's not our fault, You just didn't give what he wants, You are Very Prideful and Tougher than him, You step at his Way and He Likes raven because raven was unlike you, She's tough, sweet, gentle, Lovable, And you.. you step at the boy's pride." I deride her and she SLAP ME!

"Ouch!" I shrieked In Hurt, My right Cheek were heating and Hurting, I touch it and Glare at her.

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT! ARE YOU HERE TO INSULT ME! GIVE HIM WHAT! DO YOU THINK IM A FREAKING FLING TO ANYONE!" She scream at me and Run away.

"SLAP ME ONCE AGAIN! ILL KISS YOU!" I shout and She stopped running and look at me.

"AS IF YOU CAN, FERRET! YOU WOMANIZER!" She insult me.

She's very sweet girl, The most sweetest girl in the world and Gave a marvelous slap at me. I feel my face were covered of Her slap and it's hurting.

"I need to find her cousin." I muttered, I walk away and get out of that place, It hurts!

I'm passing by, and the corridor were full of Students with their family members, They turn their heads at me and Confused Stare at me.