CHAPTER 3: WELCOME TO HOGWARTS.

I felt a sun hits my face and I get up with an blurry vision and I walk like I'm drunk.

"He's awake mom!" Lily shout from the back of my door.

"Tell him we're off to the King Cross station! The train will left at 11:45! So tell him be fast and don't be lazy." I chuckled and I take a bath and change my clothes and I took my trunk.

"You look nice son, Wait.. You forgot to buy your owl, name him, ALBUS."
Dad gave me a white owl with a black shades on its feather.

"I'll name him as Delphi, now Delphi come with me now." I pat it's head.

What if I got in SLYTHERIN.. All of my cousins and my mom and dad came from GRYFFINDOR, all of the weasleys  and potters...

If I got SLYTHERIN they will hate me! But whatever.. Who else will care for me..

"ALBUS, let's go now the train will leave twenty minutes, faster, James, Albus be careful at there, don't copy your dad, every year he get in Hogwarts in good condition and when we go home he is really in danger, so please." My mom pouted, I think she's recalling all the memories in there. My dad chuckles and he pat my head.

"Yeah, I remember it, I always got injuries and scars and got dementors kiss, fight to the dark wizards and witches." He was really devastated in his year when was a student.

"Dad, do you have a lightning scar on your head? They say it's an legend on the battle of Hogwarts." James ask him.

"Well, yeah I'm the boy who lived at the killing curse. You're mom, I remember her I save her in the chamber of Secrets." He hug mum, he always look at the platforms.

"oh there it is, platform nine-three quarters, come on James." James run and he just got inside of the wall.

"Come on albus, I'll help you got in, mum carry lily." Dad hold my trunk trolley and he push the trolley with me, and mum follow us inside.

When we get in, I saw a steam coming from the train and I saw a family waving goodbyes to their children.

"LOOK THE POTTERS!" Oh come on, I hate attention.

I forgot what Scorpius said we will meet here, I look around and I saw a horror, I'm trembling in fear I hold my wand like I was ready to cast a spell... I saw the girl and she's smiling scary like she win between us.

"AHH!" I shout in hurt, my head was hurting!

"A-albus what's wrong?" dad said suddenly.

"Migraine dad, it's nothing." He pat my head and he said they already saw the weasels now.

"ALBUS, I saw you! You look in horror what happened?" My aunt Hermione said.

"I just got Migraine, I'm going I'll find Malfoy." They all look at me. Grandma look at me.

"What's with the MALFOYS son?" she said with an raising eyebrows.

"Grandma, they were my friends, I'm going no one can stop me." I have money in my pouch, I guess it's two hundred galleons, I save every galleons dad gave me, I also have at my trunk so I don't gonna worry for my self.

"ALBUS!" Scorpius smile at me, his father look so scary but he manage to smile.

"Let's go, I guess I'll say goodbye at my mom." I said in sad tone.

"We'll go with you." Ms. Malfoy said.

"That's good let's go!" Scorpius said.

"ALBUS!" my mum cry and she hug me, I felt relieved and happy, she stop crying when they saw the silver haired people.

"Malfoys/Potters/Weasleys" they all gasped.

"Nice to meet you, Scorpius go on." His mother said and hugs him.

"Bye mum and dad, also lily. I'm going in now guess James already in there."
I get in and I ride in with Scorpius.

Students in all years were looking at us in confused look.

"First year was there." James said when we got in their cabin.

"Ah yes, Let's go Scorpius." he said.

"Look, it's Malfoy and potter!"
"They're so gorgeous and good looking!"
"Oh my Merlin's beard! They look so cute and handsome!"

As we pass by girls whisper always,  we just chuckled and got to an empty cabin. It was the first cabin.

"This cabin, was my dad's cabin with his friends, he tell me 'you will go to the first cabin with your only friends ALBUS, don't let any muggleborns will get in' he hate muggleborns." I heard it, so the issues about muggleborns and Pureblooded was true!

"Ah, uhm Scorpius what house are you in OR what house you want to
Get in?" He look at me as he sat on the  chair.

"I must be in SLYTHERIN, from my ancestors to my parents, they were all came from SLYTHERIN." that was so cool!

"Well, you know my ancestors and my parents was in GRYFFINDOR, also James." he smile and look at the window.

"I had a nightmare, ALBUS.. It's creepy, an girl said she will kill all of the SLYTHERIN in this year will be killed 'cause they were all blood traitor." I am shaking in fears! He knew it also!

"I also got a dream like that Scorpius."
He look at me in a creepy look.

"You too! I'll report this to dad!" he said.

"I'll get Voldem, later." did he just said the name of he-who-must-not-be-named!

"It's my owl! You! It makes you shock right!" He laugh at me, he said my face look scared, so I laugh too.

"Hey, what's the name of your owl?" he ask me.

"Delphi, it just pop in my head, so I name her Delphi." I answer him.

"what a good name!" he said.

It's already fall of the dawn and I saw a castle full of a shining lights, that must be the Hogwarts they're saying.

"firs' ye'r here! Firs' ye'r here! Foll'w me!" A half giant said.

"That must be hagrid, the history of Hogwarts said he was the one who carry Harry Potter with chained all his body, Voldemort just kill Harry Potter at that time so hagrid carry him.... Oh sorry potter, he's your dad sorry!" He just said that!

"It's nothing Scorpius, let's go they're waiting us." we got on an boat on the black lake, and head us on the castle.

We enter the castle with full of lights and we saw a old lady in a green cloak.

"OK STUDENTS LINE UP!" a loud voice came from hagrid as he walk in to the big door.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, first year." She finally spoke and she look at us two, she smile....

[NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER, IDEAS, NAME OF PLACE, THIS IS FANFICTION AND ALL OF THAT I DONT OWN IS FROM J. K ROWLING.]

PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT..  PLEASE ALSO FOLLOW ME!