CHAPTER 30: ABDUCTION

-Harry Potter-

I Run towards the Forbidden Forest, I saw the Slytherin were running towards the Big Lake were I and My GodFather almost killed.

"Don't get her, Please stop taking her away from me! Zenaida!" And I saw These Slytherin kids who were frozen at their place.

"A-albus.." Parkinson's daughter muttered when they saw my Son who was fighting against the Dark Eaters, He was inside the Blue and Green Barrier.

A strong Impact that hit me in my stomach and all of the Four of us Cant Stand because of Delphini, She got more stronger.

"AHHH!" ALBUS! NO! YOULL KILL YOURSELF! son your mother will be angry..

"Its hard to watch my son fighting against her older one." And the Four of us Tried to stand but nothing Happened.

"Katriv, Let's try to get in!" And they hold their own hands and TheIr First Attempt doesnt work and they close their eyes and Run towards it.

"IT WORK!" My eyes Brightened when they fight with Albus and All of them Defeated her but Delphini was standing there smiling creepily.

"So you guys Loves team work! This Girl, Zenaida Forester was the Daughter of Zane and Aida Forester, I killed your mother! And that feels good, I was hunting you were did you go, And then here with this Potter!" And Zenaida was shocked, Albus cast an Spell to her hut she Immediately blocks it.

"AHHHH!" Zenaida scream when a Dagger hit her Stomach and we are all shocked at her. I look at Albus who was angrily hitting her but Delphini keeps Passing through the spells they threw to her.

"Ok." Delphini took the Dagger and Dissapeared, Our strangles in our Wrist were gone, We run to them.
"DAD! LETS GO TO MADAM POMFREY!" Albus Dont know what to do he's panicking.

"Lets just go there all of you hold us." And we landed on the Great Hall.
They all stepped back to see Albus And Zenaida covered by Blood.

"MADAM POMFREY! I NEED YOU!" Albus Said and Professor McGonagall Calls her and We all escort the three of them inside of the Hospital Wing.

"Mr. Potter i have a Word, And Uh you Slytherin go back to your table, Uh Mr. Potter Your son is always having a Trouble because of that Delphini, would you mind if you Bring more Aurors here, The Whole Hogwarts is in danger maybe i'll lock the Door and All the Way she can Pass through." She sighed and Look at me.

"Your son was very Heroic When it comes to Ms. Forester, He was always holding her hand, Ah... Your kid was Eleven Year old but I almost think he is 18 year old." We laugh at what she said.

"He is Very bossy, Professor, I'm sorry about you having some Problems, My son was really like that." And she smile.

"You know, When the First day, He was very fiercely and Bossy, And when a girls were Compronting him he was very Puzzled, But when Ms. Forester came out, I was very satisfied when he was turning somehow not Arrogant but still Frown, Ambitious to others." I laugh at Professor.

"MR. POTTER IF YOU WANT HER HEALED THEN GO OUT!" I laugh when Madam Pomfrey yelled, And I saw Albus Walking towards us.

"I'll go eat." And He walks away and We Followed him. He was very devastated earlier he was like the end of the Wizards!

"He was very worried at Ms. Forester hmm." Professor said.

-Albus-

I was very worried and Scared she might leave me! I was holding her hand while Madam Pomfrey was Healing her.

"MR. POTTER, IF YOU WANT HER HEALED, THEN GO OUT!" I nod and Walks towards the Door.

"I'll go eat." And I walk away, My hands tremble, My hands were full of Zenaida's Blood.