CHAPTER 28: HER JEALOUSY

-ELENA-

I was very jealous how Albus Calls Zenaida My Light, He take us her out and We saw them talking with the Older ones, Her Aunt Hermione let us inside the Great Hall, And We wrote I will never going out again.

They talk something that i cant understand because it was the Slytherin's Thing. I almost sleep but then all of the sleepy Slytherin came in and sat at their chairs.

I look at Albus who was sitting with Zenaida, Zenaida was very perfect! And Albus Is also Perfect, They look good but i was very Jealous, I was also Admired in this school.

I was surprised when Albus Took Zenaida's hand And Squeezing it, He was Enjoying at Zenaida's presence, I saw his Mother looking at their hands, All of us who are not part of the Conversation was looking at Albus and Zenaida.

"Elena, Are you Ok?" His aunt and his Mother sat infront of us.

"Uh yes Mrs. Weasley Mrs. Potter." I smile at them and look at Albus who is laying his head on Zenaida's Shoulder, The whole slytherin were smirking and The girls were Freaking smiling, They look like Crazy.

"They look good." Yeah but i was very jealous!

"But Albus And Elena was Good!" Sabrina said, Some Slytherin were looking at our place.

Mr. Malfoy butt in while drinking his expensive wine we all admires his Tuxedo, Its so beautiful.

Everyone was silent here and no one was trying to break the silence, Scorpius' mother was on the Hospital and Labeled she'll die week from now on if she hadnt got a Cure.

They talk about it and A Loud boom coming from outside startled us, i can see very families were scared, Frightened running towards their Respective place.

The Older one, Professors, The Golden Trio go out to check it and suddenly he was being pulled by no one and He is talking that we cant understand and He is trembling, He's being shot by Cruciatus Curse.

His Family wakes him up and Hugs him, When he gets up they explained everything i look at him very worried. I want to run to him and Hug him.

They laugh at the slytherin's smartly head and Zenaida's Cuteness, Albus Took her arm but Delphini caught her arm and Her was in Zenaida's Head.

If she kills her, Albus will be mine, He arched his onto Delphini, Every family takes step back to save themselves, His Family and the Professors back them up, But suddenly a Blue green Barrier Cover, Delphini, Zenaida and Albus.

Delphini laugh crazily.
"You fit to be my Right hand, Albus, You know Every Curses, You'll fight against me For this beautiful girl, You two Fits But do you remember our Conversation!" She Angrily Throw The Cruciatus Curse at Albus.

"Handle Light To me Please." Albus's Voice cracks and i felt Jealousy at Zenaida, He was pleasing Delphini for Zenaida.

"Well no, Let's Have a Play!" She crazily laugh and arch her to Albus.

"If you didn't catch the Curse i will bring Your light to my Place, They're hungry for A Beautiful Girl."

"FUCK IT DELPHINI!" His crack and Full of sadness he cant stop crying.

"If you catch all of the Curses i will freely give Her to you and Not touch her." My Eyes got big. The Dangerous Three Curses! She will shoot Albus with that!

"Albus, Leave me Alone, don't kill yourself." Zenaida Cried, And she smile at Albus.

"No, No, NO! I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU! WHY WOULD GET HER WHEN YOU CAN GET ME!
LIGHT HOLD ON, IF I FINISH IT ALL YOURE FREE." He smile, His mother cry and Harry Potter starts to hit the Barrier. His Family had nothing to do but stare at Albus.