CHAPTER 7: SLYTHERIN BEING CHARISMATIC PEOPLE.

We get follow headmistress as we sat down in one of the tables for slytherin, Ravenclaw and Slytherin were partnered, Elena must be in here she's also a second year, well second year and first year were always partnered.

Headmistress was about to open her mouth when someone burst in the room and sobbing, She holds three books with her and she sat down on the table with her ravenclaw friends, who's worrying at her.

"Oh, MS. Walden, what's wrong?" Headmistress questioned her.
She look up to the headmistress, while sobbing, my house mates were looking at me while chuckling.

"Someone just said to my friend a MUDBLOOD and someone just really... I hate him." She started crying now, it really hurts herself and she's blaming me. I was about to say stop mentioning that MUDBLOOD thing.

"Well tell me who it is? I must talk with him." Headmistress was really clueless.

"Hey, albus you're really cool of the cool, acting like nothing happened." they just called me jerk and now they're looking at the crying ravenclaw.

"Ok, Ms. Walden, you can get out for a minute and get in if you're OK." The headmistress was really a friendly woman to anyone.

She rushed at the door and she just said something that anyone can hear.

"Stupid potter." she beautiful and many boys really admire her, why don't she date one of her fanboys.

"Is it Mr. James Potter?" she ask us while looking at the door. She must Be one of the favorite student of the headmistress.

"Ok, now let's get to the point, we were having a game and that game will read your thoughts and it will transfigure to what your thinking."
That game sucks, I must act like a potter but I can't stop being ambitious and prideful.

"I'll part-" she burst at the door again, there one and only who's always bursting at the door, Ms. Elena Walden.

"I'm sorry professor for interrupting, I'm good now professor." she smile and trying to hide her tears.

"Oh, did Mr. James hurt you?" She ask her again but this time she answer the old lady's question.

"It's ALBUS potter professor, he said something I can't forget, He rejected me." She was blushing now and she's clueless that Ian in this room. The headmistress also forgot that I'm existing in here.

"Oh, You're a beautiful lady but he just Rejected you? He must be popular, yeah just like his father." She said it in no reason.

She was writing down the partners at this time in her table.

Slytherin remained silent and grinning to me, Scorpius look cool grinning next to me.

"So how did you ended having a crush to him?" she ask her straightly and like she wasn't going to brake.

"He just catch my eye, he's cool, I admire him, he's eyecatchy and his charisma was powerful no wonder he's in SLYTHERIN." Girls in this room really forget that slytherin was existing in here, just because we are at the end of the class room and at the top.

"The whole slytherin was really a charismatic, ambitious, cunning, prideful, sexy, hot people isn't and I also like Brooklyn at there! Yeah! Also Katriv!" We chuckle as we heard their daydreaming at us.

"Oh, students stay here I'm going to get something at my chamber, just keep daydreaming." She laugh and the girls really scream at being in love at daydreaming.

"Did you know Albus and Scorpius was really a eyecatchy students, and they were all eyecatchy!" A Hufflepuff students was really daydreaming.
"Yeah, I wonder Elena really get inlove at Albus, I may ended at Daniel Osborn." We chuckled silent, I look t my mates and we are all guy, and all of the houses were full of Girls now.

"I wonder who's the girl Albus and Scorpius have their eyes on, they must be beautiful!" they really clueless, I remember, Headmistress use an silencio charm because they were all ready excluding slytherin.

"Yeah! ALBUS! Who's the freaking lucky girl you're eyeing on!" Scorpius just freakingly break their daydreaming and they all gasped and look at us slowly, their mouth and eyes were really open like they saw an horror.

"I eyed on? Delphini must be the lucky girl." Yeah, I'm eyeing on her but she's my enemy so I need to do that.

"Delphini? She really was a lucky girl, I eyed on Rose." while he's smiling. It's not my cousin rose but it's her friend at the Malfoy mansion, he just tell me.

They all look helpless and like they lose at the war, for real they really dream about us!

Headmistress burst in the room and she waved her wand and her things got packed.

"Sorry, but there was an emergency and I'm really need at there stay at the Great Hall all of the students were there and they were all waiting for the all of you, Ms. Walden lead the way." She stand up and she took all her things and we all follow her.

They were all silent and I just walked after them and slytherin also follow me, they all stop when she talk up.

"The headmistress said follow me ALBUS, not lead us on your own." she just emphasize my name and look at me while blushing at me.

Just ignore her and go on, when we arrived at the front of the great Hall we open the door and like what the professor said they were all here.

"hey, Severus did you know what's going on?" Kate Monroe, a slytherin girl and she have green eyes and black hair.

"I'm clueless Kate." and we sat down at the table.

"I'm sorry for the class I skipped at this time, but this thing I will announce is really emergency. The ministry call that all of you needs to be safe because of The Inmate of Azkaban Got out so all of you will be here." she said nervously and she was in worried tone.

And she waved her hands and all of the food got in and we started eating.
I suddenly look at the ceiling and thene window, it's now night.

After we have eaten, Brooklyn called us, and he said we will go on first off to bed to have a better sleep.

"Slytherin was really a loads of charismatic people." a Girl said in the middle of them and we just laugh while the slytherin girls were just pouting.

[NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER, IDEAS, NAME OF PLACE, THIS IS FANFICTION AND ALL OF THAT I DONT OWN IS FROM J. K ROWLING.]

PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT.. PLEASE ALSO FOLLOW ME!