CHAPTER 8: POINTS.

The dawn was up and Scorpius was still sleeping while I, go out and take a walk at the Quidditch field. I guess it's still Five at morning, I saw few students are awake.

I guess they'll all look for me 'cause Brooklyn was a father thingy and he doesn't want his children were missing.

"ALBUS!" I heard a girl yelling at my back and I saw Rose, Victoria, James with their few friends running towards me.

"Dad, wants to take a visit at here, besides he's an head of aurors so he will visit at here." James said while looking at my Bow tie and my cloak, well not only James.. All of them

"Ok, then I must go Brooklyn literally was looking for me." I was about to take a step when Rose yelled at me.

"FOR REAL!? YOU DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! YOU ARE HAPPY AT SLYTHERIN'S SIDE! WHILE WERE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OVER AND SAY 'I MISS YOU ALL' BUT YOU DIDN'T!" She's crying now and they were all looking at me mad.

"James got injured because of your Mate Scorpius! I really hate them!" She yelled at me again.

"Yeah, but he likes Rose. " I look at them, their face was hilarious!

"ALBUS! SHUT IT! YOURE ACTING LIKE A SLYTHERIN, ACT LIKE A COUSIN TO US!" James scolded me, I look at their back, many students was awake and watching us, yelling and scolding each other.

"The sun is up, I'm going I don't OK my want my day was bad." I Just sigh in annoyance and I look at them.

"Don't worry I'll meet dad too, you all can go Gryffindors, I'm going now." I turned around and go away, I don't want some problem.

I decided to go to the Great Hall and take a breakfast, I surprised that Scorpius was there waiting for me, when he saw me at the door, he grinned and looked at me.

"Hey, where are you earlier?" He suddenly ask me.

"I take a walk but my brother and my cousin's with a few friends have a chat about dad, my dad was coming here, I don't know when he will come in." I took a food at my front and started eating.

We were in the middle of chats when a two owl caught our eye, a two owl flying with blood and it looks like its suffering.

"DELPHI! VOLDEM!" We catch them when they are falling from the ceiling.

The whole great Hall begun to make a little noise and they were all looking at us, who did this!

"What happened at their owls?!"
"It's named Delphi and VOLDEM!"
"Look it's suffering in lost of bloods!"

We took them and bring it in hospital wing and they said its OK, they got tortured and they can't track it who did that.

"Poor Voldem it got hurts." sadly Scorpius looking at his owl.

"I wonder when did hospital wing got an animal treatment?" I ask him, someone just take a sit with us and it's Madam pomfrey.

"We did that because of the lost of many animals and owls in the Battle of Hogwarts, and the owl that die was Hedwig, your dad's owl, it's been six years to him, that owl always serve him know good condition but his sixth year, Hedwig got died." She's looking at me while telling a story about why did they put an animal or owl clinic at here.

"Oh, I see that must be very sand at that time HUH?" Scorpius look at me while smiling when madam pomfrey go away.

"Rose, your cousin comfront me, she's blushing and she said that 'albus said you like rose! Am i that rose?' she said at to me." he laugh while imagining the reaction of rose.