CHAPTER 6: VOLDEMORT AND HIS DAUGHTER.

I was in my class now, herbology and not paying attention, Professor Longbottom was the one who's teaching now.

I duck my head on the table and waving my wand for no reason, I guess they're looking at me weirdly.

"Mr. Potter, can you name one of the deadly plants?" He ask me and now they're all looking at me.

"Whomphing willow." Scorpius jerked me when I gave him my answer, what
Whomphing willow is really deadly.

"Ten points for slytherin, Good job Albus, for the students can't understand why Whomphing willow was one of the deadly plants, it was moving and it can't break you for pieces." We clasped our hands when we got Ten points.

"Ok, your good ALBUS, and you all may dismissed now." We picked our bag and Scorpius and I headed to
Defense against dark arts class.

"This class was one of my favorites and it's one of the best." Scorpius commented we sat down to the chairs for slytherin, we take a roam around and it looks all of the houses are here.

First year, second year, third year, fourth year, fifth year, sixth year and seventh year students.

Every year In every houses has Six,
So Six first years, and six second years, six Third years, six fourth years, Six fifth years, six sixth years, and six seventh years.

We take a look at the professor who came in, he wears black cloak and he has a clear haircut.

"I'm Professor Banes, assigned teacher in DaDa and I'm grateful to see a beautiful and handsome students." is he trying to make a joke or just an play for him.

"OK! You don't need to use some book,
I will partner you to the other house and make a duel." there's a few students I only know here, The girl who confessed, Brooklyn and Graciella, James and Rose, Victoria, Parkinson and the stupid git hufflepuff who's making me angry.

"OK! Start with SLYTHERIN!" The Professor Banes was taking a look at us and he just smile.

"Scorpius Malfoy and James Potter, Severus Potter and Mr. Henry Vincent, First." They all gasped.

"What! You can't do that! Henry was a totally jerk! James was third year and Henry was sixth year and they were duelling to an first years! You a totally mess!" Brooklyn just burst in anger and he was jerking to the professor who was just smiling.

"Go on." The creepy voice of the professor popped up and he was still smiling.

"I'm not feeling good professor, I'm not going to." Scorpius also said he's tired.

"NO! GO ON OR ILL GET FIFTY POINTS IN SLYTHERIN!" He just yelled at us.

"IM NOT FEELING WELL BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT! CANT YOU JUST EXCUSE US!" I also yelled at him.

"ILL HEX YOU IF YOU DONT!" The whole class room get silent for what he said.

"GO! DO IT! YOU STUPID GIT!" Scorpius also yell at him.

"MALFOY! POTTER! go on, it's just duel." Graciella said, we just sighed at them and prepared ourselves.

Henry was smiling like a dog and his wand was ready to fire.

"You get ready for this, you stupid Slytherin!" He just shout at me.

"Get ready Malfoy." My brother said and Scorpius just cuss.

"STUPEFY!" The two competitors just cast the same spell.

"Expelliarmus." I block the spell he throws, Scorpius block it too.