CHAPTER 5: GOSSIPS AND ADMIRER

I can't forget what happened to us in a dream. It's unexplainable. I just sighed.

"What's with that?" Scorpius suddenly ask in awhile, I just look at him and I just open my mouth a bit and close again.

"Many, many things happened and it was all unexpected to me, the dream, the sorting, the Girl, Delphini attack." He look outside and he was now grabbing his bag.

"Let's go albus Forget it, we're skipping breakfast, I'm hungry and I want to eat apple pie." He just moaned in hungriness.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." when we got off to the common room, our house mates was going out, some of them look at us.

"Hey, Scorpius and albus you two are you ok now?" our girl prefect ask nonchalantly.

"Yeah, we're good now, thanks, erm, by the way what's your name?" I ask her.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself to the both of you, my name was Graciella Green, and this was my partner, Brooklyn Dawn." She smile at us as they go out.

"I wonder, where did I heard their names?" He said in curiosity.

"Let's go." We got out and we're walking at the staircase up to the base of the castle when we felt the students looking at us.

They were all looking us two, I guess it's all about what happened last night. They were all talking themselves and gossiping.

"STOP GOSSIPING!" We raise eyebrows, For real! Gossiping the in front of us was really Rude and annoying, Scorpius also found this annoying.

We were off to the Hallway and we arrived to the Great Hall and we walk around to got in slytherin's table.

"Look, albus was enjoying in slytherins house, he was the one and only weasley-potter who got in."
"Yeah, and the Two of them got trouble at the first day, HUH." a fourth year said, he has a bronze and blue bow tie, Ravenclaw what a talkative he is.
"Yeah, James said he was really a ambitious and cunning kid and annoying, also that Scorpius kid." An fifth years said.

"Hey! Little celebrities." We take a glance to the person who just said that.

"Why, Parkinson?" We ask her. She looked like a pug face girl and she's skinny too.

"Well, nothing just a greet at this beautiful day isn't." We just release laughter at the hall.

"Albus and Scorpius, I'm going see you at the common room." She wave goodbye.

I saw my cousins and my brother walk in and go ahead to GRYFFINDOR
With a stupid smiles, as they sat they put a food at their plates.

"Hey, Albus I'm off to Potion class, you? Oh look were at the same class!" he take a peek at my schedule and we stand up at our chair and the attention got in again.

"Hey, stupid people trying to peek and Take a gossip." They all look at the other way when I said that.

"Tsh, feeling guilty now, stupids." He said while looking at the students.

"Hey you two don't act like an seventh year students here, you're just an first year." A guy wore a Yellow and black bow tie.

"Yeah, what's your problem with that, Henry Vincent?" Our prefect, Brooklyn Dawn said while raising an eyebrow to them. His hands was tucked to his cloak.

"OHH! SLYTHERIN CAME! Oh our poor prefects came and go messing the fight of the others." They just laugh at us.

"Yeah, You Stupid git, out of the way or I'll jinx you, you stupid hufflepoop." Brooklyn was an outstanding leader of SLYTHERIN, He will not let anyone messed with slytherins.

"You!" that guy was full of stupidity.
Many hufflepuff was stopping him, how did he ended up for being loyal and faithful.

"That Henry stupid git Vincent, he's an asshole but he was loyal to his girlfriend." he's really a hufflepuff.

"He's idiot, what year he is?" Scorpius ask Brooklyn.

"He's on sixth year, I'm ahead at him one year, but he's really asshole idiot stupid fucking guy." We just let go our laughter. Our face was really priceless.

"T-that was full package, Brooklyn! It's really funny!" We slytherin was roaring in laughter and we all can't stop, Brooklyn wear poker face and he was slapping the back of our head.

"Ok, they're you go, see you two later." They go off to the hall, we're in front of the potions class.

"Oh! Come in, come in Boys!" Professor Slughorn said at us, and gave us a place to sit, I roam my eyes so it's gryffindor and slytherin with somefew ravenclaws.

They were always glancing at the table we were sitting. I saw a ravenclaw was looking at me and she's smiling with a matching blushing face.

"Whats wrong with her?" I ask Scorpius as I jerk my finger to her.
She look shock and she immediately look at the other way and she accidentally hit the table.

"Oww." she shriek and she was looking at us.

"Ms. Walden, are you ok? What's wrong?" professor slughorn ask her.

"S-sir I just got distracted by the potions." she just lied at them while we two were just laughing.

"or your got distracted when albus look at you." Scorpius said at her, so they all look at her and they begun to make noise.

"Stop, let's go back to the lesson." He said and he take the book.

We write all of his lesson and we got out there, We're 'bout to go when someone take my arm and pull me.

"Hey, stop it." I Hiss and I look at the person who took my arm and I saw Walden. The ravenclaw girl according to her bow.

"What's the problem, Walden?" I ask her and Scorpius just scoffed and just take a sigh, he pat my shoulder and he said he was going to the grand stair case waiting for me.

"So what's it Walden? Hurry I have a class." I just look at her blushing face, she look around and her eyes struck to the bunch of Ravenclaws and Gryffindors and some few hufflepuffs.
They were all twenty, Nine Ravenclaws, six Gryffindors and four hufflepuff girls. They all cheer for her, I saw Rose and Victoria with them.

"Uhm, sorry for the stares earlier, uhm can I ask you?" she was really blushing.

"You're already asking, go on." I answer her in annoying tone.

"Do you admire someone?" she ask me while she pouted.

"I don't admire someone, why do you ask." I answer her, and I ask her in straight.

"I was just curious and I have a crush on you." I don't give too much attention.

"Oh, really, I must go I'm late for my class and sixth and seventh year students were looking at us, And you're a straight forward person and you're also adorable but sorry, I must go." and I walked away. In second day I just got a admirer, and that's not good.

[NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER, IDEAS, NAME OF PLACE, THIS IS FANFICTION AND ALL OF THAT I DONT OWN IS FROM J. K ROWLING.]

PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT.. PLEASE ALSO FOLLOW ME!