Mine

Jaden deftly unbuttons my blouse and when I reach for my bra he tells me "leave it on, I like this" he whispers tracing the lacy pattern of my cream bra. I watch as he lowers his pants just enough to free his co ck and he makes short work of putting on a condom. Jaden grabs me and picks me up, "wrap your legs around me baby," I oblige and suddenly he's inside of me, filling me, plunging deep. I cry out at his roughness.

I clenched my thighs together, lifting myself. Closing my eyes, I focus on the way he feels as he slides out; then bit my lip at the way he stretches me sliding back in. "Mm.. Jaden, I've missed this. I've missed you so much" I bite his clothed shoulder and he grasps my behind and lifts me up his thick length over and over until he curses.

"I want you to take me, baby" he sits down on the couch, holding my waist in his hands, squeezing his eyes closed as I began to move. He fills me so perfectly.

I adjusted my angle so the crown of him rubbed right where I wanted. "Jaden, oh yes.. please" I whined. "I know baby, just feel me" His hands reached up and lifted my bra over my breasts, so that they sit halfway out.

"You're so beautiful," he wrapped his hand around my neck, his other at my waist, he arched his hips to push a little deeper.

"I can feel you cumming, your c unt gets so tight, so greedy" I screeched as I spasmed around his hard erection. He held me tightly and fuck ed me, pumping upward into me. Again and again until he stilled, coming crying out my name.

~

I don't know how long we stayed like that on the couch but I loved it. "I think we should get up" I suggested, biting his ear as he laid on top of me. "No, we should lay like this" he kisses my breast, from underneath my bra and suckled me. "Jaden, come on" I try to nudge him off of me, he gazes down at me and watches as I squirm beneath that gaze. "Don't look at me that way" I murmur. He leans back, holding himself up, taking his weight off of me and putting it onto his arms.

I moan as he slides himself out of me and pulls me up and onto my feet. "There's a bathroom around that corner" Jaden points and picks up my panties from the floor and lifts them to his nose. "Smells of you" he smirks.
"Jaden!" I snatch them from him and he grabs my waist and his fingers caress my behind and he kisses my bare belly. "I've missed you"

~

"How do you want it?" I ask him and he just stares up at me.
"Jaden.. I'm serious. Stop looking at me that way"

"Alphabetical or importance?" I insist, "whatever's significant to you" he says and I turn back to his wooden filing cabinet, rolling my eyes. A few seconds later his arms are around me, pressing his erection into my back. I gasp "Jaden,"

"I know when you're rolling your eyes at me baby," he swiftly turns me around and pushes me against the cabinet, closing the drawer.

"I've fucked you in my office, would you like me to take you across my knee as well?" I shake my head and he slaps my ass, making me jump "than behave." He kisses my neck then below my ear and he walks back to his desk.

He thinks what we did is going to be a normal thing, no way. It's just, I haven't seen him in two weeks; I can't control my horniness after not seeing him for so long.

"That was a one time thing, you know" he looks up from his Mac..

"Oh, was it?" He grins
"yes, it was" I place my hands on my hips. "It's not like you don't get any at home, that you need to come to work and fuck me as well"

Jaden raises his eyebrows and opens his arms to me, I walk to him and he yanks me onto his lap. "I haven't been getting any at home," his hands run up my thighs. "and whose fault is that?" I whisper.