M.I.A

I haven't been in my car in forever, I feel like I've betrayed you baby. I put my head on the steering wheel pull it together Gabby, you only have to work 4 hours- and I'll probably have to close.

The last time I was here I met Jaden. You threw up on his shoes. And now I'm mad at him. So much has happened since i was last here. I stand at the cash register and someone taps on my shoulder. I jump, and turn Jonah grins and I shake my head smiling. "Hey.. I haven't seen you here in a like week"

"Yeah, I caught a little stomach bug, I'm okay" he nods continuously.

Jonah has had a crush on me every since we started working here in the 10th grade but nothing ever happened because he barely talked to me. When he did though, it was so cute how he sometimes tripped over his words and got nervous. I didn't want it to be like that, but it was. It's different now; when he talks to me, he's all cool and confident.

"You feel better?" I nod and he walks away with a Nike shoe box in his hand.

"Hi, did you find everything okay?"

It turns out I did have to close today- well me and Jonah did.

I unlock my door with high hopes that Jaden is still here, I place my keys on the counter and strip my bag, jacket and sneakers off, leading up to my room.

He's not here... I sink down on to my bed, maybe its because he has to work tomorrow, it's because you told him 'you can let yourself out.' I didn't mean it; I was just angry and he wasn't talking to me.

• Next Day

"Morning Jonah"

"Good morning Gabrielle"

Oh yes, he's the only other person besides Jaden that calls me that.

"You're working morning through closing..?" I ask and he nods "Yeah, well I knew you'd be here" oh? He smiles and I turn my head blushing.

"So why do you look so down?" He asks as I hop onto the counter

"Boy problems.." I shrug and he nods "well your boyfriends stupid. If you were mine, there would never be a frown on your face." I smile up at him His?

*

I am so sleepy; Jaden hasn't called or anything.. nothing. Maybe you should; considering you kicked him out! I'm starting to get really sad, what's going on with us? He'll probably come later.. it's 11:45 Gabrielle. Well tomorrow then, I hope he's okay.

I've done nothing all day- besides go to work and come back, eat and eat, and check my phone every five minutes.

• Now two days

"What do you mean he hasn't come over since you guys almost had sex?" I look at her annoyed, like that isn't what I just said.

"Ugh. Sammie" I pout

"Okay. Finish the story Gabby."

"Well after he had told me your condoms were too small he kisses me here," I trail my fingers down my neck to my collarbone. "and then, he took his shirt off... and he, yeah. I told you earlier, and my phone started to ring."

"Why did you answer!?" I shrug, I've been asking myself the same question.

I put my head down on the counter.

"Well tomorrow, you just march right up to his door and demand sex." She says confidently. I roll my eyes, lifting my head up "I miss him" She rubs my back "you like him?" I nod "I really like him Sammie."

"You're only saying that because he sucked your tit huh?"

"Probably." We both laugh and she grabs my hand.

"Come on Gabby, lets go to bed" and by that she means piling my bed with cookies, chips, candy, two mini cartons of Ben & Jerry's and practically my whole snack closet; watching the notebook.

"Why can't I have someone like Noah?" I pout. Sammie rolls her eyes and pauses the movie. She searches through all of the junk on my bed until she finds my phone "here. Call. Him." I shake my head "no. It's 1 in the morning, he's probably asleep" she shrugs, "you won't know, if you don't try."

I take my phone from her and stroll down my contacts to where I see "Jaden ♡" and press the green icon of a telephone. It rings.. and rings..and rings.. no answer. I put my phone down; now mad at Sammie for making me call. "Yeah, maybe he is asleep" she presses play and awkwardly stuffs her spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

Jaden's POV

I walk out to the kitchen, looking down at my phone on the counter.

Missed call

From Gabrielle, I sigh putting my head in my hands, What am I doing? I'm being an asshole. How did this happen? How did I get involved with such a young, beautiful, smart, innocent young.. woman. I should call her back.

"Baby! Come back to bed.."

Gabby's POV

• Day 3- post Jaden

I pick my bag up and walk towards my door- I have to see him. It's like I'm sired to him, is that a good thing? I feel like I have to be with him all the time, and do everything he says and just be with him.

I put my bag down- no. If he wants to see me, then he will; he has to make the first move. Other than that, I guess we won't see one another until he knocks on my door.

Fuck.. How am I going to do this? I want to see him. I lie back on my bed what if he's done with me? I haven't done anything.. Okay so we were about to have sex, then I had to go to work.. and thats when he got all grim with me. So he's mad at me because I had to go to work and we couldn't have sex.. Or maybe that was like an opening, so he can get away from me for a few days. Shut up!

I've been making assumptions all night and I'm tired; at least I don't have to work tomorrow. That gives me more time alone.. to think and assume. I'm surprised Mr. Richard gave me off and I've not been at work for so long. I fall asleep fully clothed, with my jacket and shoes on, halfway off of my bed.

I wake with three loud knocks- is it? It's probably Sammie. I slowly walk to the door "who is it?"

"Jaden" he says coolly. I stare at the door, my arms crossed. I'm suddenly angry with him. He thinks he can just show up at my door after 3 days and think I'm just going to open the door and jump into his arms? No. Well, say something!

"Can I come in?" He says and I bite my lip, still staring at the door. "I don't want to talk to you"

Was this short? Oh and ill prob only do one or two more Jaden point of views..

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

You have to follow me to read the next two chapters.. I think. sorry If you don't wanna I didn't make it that way