Almost

I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"So you just led me on!" I look up at him horrified "you had me thinking you wanted to have sex.. But you didn't. And we weren't going to."

He stares at me, assessing me. Asshole! "why didn't you tell me?"

He doesn't answer in a decent amount of seconds, so I guess I start to babble. "you knew there wasn't going to be any sex in the near future- or at all" I whisper my last words.

Tell him to leave I should. But then I'll probably miss him, even if I'm mad at him. There is only one thing to do, to get him inside my panties.. Marry him! Okay, I'm talking crazy...and he's fucked up.

"You need t-" he cuts me off before I finish my sentence.

"I'm kidding." he smirks and relief floods through me "you jerk!" I push him lightly on his arm, "you were going to kick me out?" he asks I nod and he places his hand on his heart wounded. "you really believed that? " I shrug.

"I didn't at first, but you looked so sincere and honest... I don't know" I give him a weak smile. "I didn't give the impression of being a virgin did I?" he asks stepping closer to me. I love this; when he closes the gaps between us.

"No" I whisper looking down, then up as he gets closer. When he's directly in front of me I stare up at him through my lashes. We haven't kissed in hours, I miss our lips touching.

"My joke wasn't funny? " he asks softly, and lifts my chin so our eyes meet, I shake my head. "You want me baby?" he whispers. I nod, I'm actually refraining from jumping on him and shoving my tongue down his throat. I'm so turned on.

Jaden leans down wrapping his arms around me and lightly kisses me, slow and unhurried. Hm, I don't like this, it's too slow. His tongue rubs against mine and I frown against his lips as his tongue massages mine. I feel his grin and he breaks away "what?"

"Too slow" I whisper.

He raises his eyebrows, and tightens his arms around me lifting me and sitting me on the counter. Jaden stands between my legs and I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. I grasp both sides of his face and kiss him hard, our tongues wrestling. I moan, he tastes so fine.

**

I crack the door staring up at him biting on my lower lip, he leans down and pecks my lips. "Tomorrow?" he says raising an eyebrow. I nod blushing a little "okay." He turns on his heel and I watch as he walks down the hall.

I close the door, locking and leaning my head against it. Holy shit.. how did I get so lucky?

• Friday

"I'm off of my period!" I scream in Sammie's ear. "Oh my gosh, does he know?" no.. she doesn't wait for my answer "you should surprise him" I roll my eyes, she's only going to suggest I wear 'hot lingerie' and seduce him.

"Sammie.. I don't want to wear any lingerie, I don't know him that well, and he might not even want to have sex.." with me.

"Who said anything about lingerie? Just open the door butt ass naked when he knocks." she giggles.

"So where is your boyfriend?" she emphasizes the word boyfriend. "He's not my boyfriend.." Yet "and he's at work"

"how come you didn't come to Jaden's birthday dinner last week?" I ask her before she can say anything else. "Well you didn't invite me" She says annoyed.

"Jahlil was there.." and as soon as those words come out of my mouth, I regret it. She gasps "and what day of the week was this?" Shit I hate bringing up things that starts drama.