Stalker

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" I ask still breathing heavily "Monday through Friday baby" he says, I sigh playing with his fingers. I want him to stay with me. "I won't go if you don't want me to" I look up at him, my chin rested on his shoulder. He traces my bottom lip with his thumb he can't just not go to work because the girl he's seeing; is constantly lonely-right? "you don't have that kind of power- do you?" I ask and he smirks at me. "I can do anything I want Gabrielle" yes you can... He climbs on top of me, looking intently into my eyes "I really want to have sex with you.. but you said no" he kisses my lips "only becau-" "nope" he cuts me off and he kisses me again.

"Are we going to do this all night?" I ask as he pecks my lips again, then my neck his sweet kisses.. "what's wrong with this?" he gets off of me and lies down on one of my pillows, he stares up at me, I shrug.

"How did you call me the other night?" I ask, as I too lay down on the opposite pillow. He looks at me confused... okay I'll elaborate. "I didn't give you my number..."

"It's not that hard Gabrielle." I put my hair behind my ear I'm waiting... "I just want to know because I'd love to call my fave celebrities cell phones" I laugh, should I really press him for it? It shouldn't be that hard to tell me, but when he wants to he will- won't he? "What's my last name?" I ask him, he smirks "Daniels" holy shit. I can play with this. "When is my birthday?" He runs his fingers through his hair, he has to think about this one "June 14th." Jaden looks at me unsure, "yes, that's right" I grin why is it so cool that the guy I'm talking to is a stalker? "You just turned 19" it's more of a statement than a question but I nod.

"What's your last name?" I ask "Smith" Jaden Smith... "that's hot" it's out of my mouth before I can stop it. He smirks "my names hot?" I nod biting my lip, did he have to say hot like that?

"Come" he says hopping off of the bed and offering me his hand "where are we going?" I ask taking his hand, he tugs my hand so I'm flushed against him. I love the height he has over me, I stand up on my tippy toes, and he leans down and pecks my lips. I frown and leans down and kisses me again, long and hard; he wraps his arm around my back and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him inserting my tongue into his mouth, meeting his. Mm, he tastes good, he groans and reaches down and grasps my butt firmly in his hands and lifts me up then down rubbing me against his hard penis. I moan breaking our snog, and Jaden grazes his lips down my throat "I can't wait to bury myself inside of you..." Every thing south of my groin clenches Fuck, I want him. He places me down on the floor and takes my hand again, leading me out of my room to the kitchen. Oh?

"I'm going to cook you dinner" he says as he goes into my fridge, my eyes widen and I protest. "No, you don't have to. Its my place, I'll cook for you" he frowns looking at me "I want to" he says "but I don't want you to" I shake my head.

Something changes the atmosphere around us I think, it goes from comfortable to domineering. Will he stop looking at me like that every time I defy him, who does he think he is? Staring contest! He glares at me, and I glare back, then I burst out laughing. "Okay, you win" I roll my eyes at him, turning around and I freeze oh shit... "Hm, Gabrielle." I hear his foot steps getting closer and closer to me "you're really testing me today" what does that mean? He wants to spank you! That's hot.. he pulls my ponytail free and my hair falls down my back. I feel him against my neck, he inhales my scent and slaps my butt hard, making me jump.

.

I watch him walk around my kitchen busying himself. "When's your birthday?" I ask randomly he continues doing what he's doing, not turning to face me "July 8th" he says continuing to chop onions. . . tomorrow?

I walk over to him and place my hands on his hips- he doesn't jump. I lift his shirt and and my hands travel up his stomach. My pointer fingers circle his small round nipples and they erect as I squeeze them; Jaden groans. I cup his nipples as if he has boobs "so your birthday is tomorrow.." I hear him grin "it would appear so."

"Too bad I can't give you what you want tomorrow" I whisper, sliding my hands from under his shirt.

*

"So what are you planning to do?" I ask him as I stand up to collect our plates, from the dining room table, he follows. "My parents are having dinner at their place" Oh.. he's not going to invite me? "Were you going to tell me that your birthday's tomorrow?" he sighs "It's just my birthday Gabrielle" he places his hand just above my butt as I put the dishes into the sink. I turn to him, "You don't want me to meet your family?" I frown biting my lip Careful.. "am I too young? or am-" he cuts me off "No." He says sternly running his hand through his hair frustrated, "I was thinking about inviting you, but I thought.. you wouldn't be interested."

"You didn't ask me Jaden!"

"Is that what you want?" he raises his voice. I nod and he rolls his eyes. What? He can do that? But I can't. "Gabrielle Daniels. Will you have the honor of coming to meet my parents tomorrow night?" I look around, as I'm thinking about it. "Eh, sure" I giggle.

IM CORNY. SRRY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE INTO KINKY THINGS. . . BECAUSE I THINK ITS HOT!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!