Late Night Phone Calls

I close the door, lock it and put the chain on. I walk slowly to my room, then my bathroom. He kissed me today, and I kissed him. I examine myself closely in the mirror, I look happy minus the fact that I have to wait to see Jaden tomorrow. My lip...it's swollen, he must have bitten me harder then I thought.

My curly fro is tied tightly in a bun with loose tendrils, hanging on the sides of my face. My dark brown eyes are big and scared that I might be moving too fast with this guy, that I just met.

I strip down pulling my shirt over my head and unsnapping my bra. I pull my ponytail free and finish undressing.

I get in the shower and let the water soothe my body. Jaden comes unbidden to mind, he's so sweet and the way he touches me, I wish he was here to touch me right now. I trail my fingers down my stomach, towards my sex. I spread my labia apart and circle my clitoris with two fingers round and round over and over "mm" that feels good, I close my eyes and my teeth sink down in my lip. I close my eyes as my hand moves faster and my legs start to shake.

***

When I emerge from the bathroom I walk in my closet and grab a big t-shirt and panties. When I come out my phone is ringing, it's a number I don't recognize, should I answer? I press accept on the last ring "Hello?" I say with caution "Gabrielle!" Jaden! "shit, are you okay?" he asks his voice filled with anxiety I'd be better if you were here "yes, I'm fine." He exhales harshly, running his fingers through his hair, I'm sure. "Why what's wrong?" I ask as I wrap my towel tighter around my body, trying to warm my now cold skin. "Nothing. I was worried, I rang three times" He was worried about me? How does he have my number? "I was in the shower."

"What are you doing now?" He asks. Fuck his voice, its so sexy and deep. I imagine him biting his lip, I close my eyes. "Thinking about you" I whisper while masturbating in the shower. "Are you now?" my eyes widen, oh.. He can't hear me. "Yes"

I'm pulsating and I shift uncomfortable, "are you naked?" he asks and I nod and remember that he's not here "Yes" I whisper. "I'd love to see you naked" he whispers darkly causing me to throb harder. "You probably could have, if you stayed.." I hear him curse under his breath and I relax.

"Are you working tomorrow?" He asks. Shit I forgot I even had a job, Mr. Richard said when I feel better, I'm not sick anymore but I'll go back when I want.

"No."

°

I've been running around my apartment all day impatiently waiting for Jaden, he said he would be here at about 5:30. Where does he even work? In a office maybe. I decide to call my mother to see what she's up to and to kill time.

"Hi mommy" I haven't talked to her in almost a week but she could call me too every once in a while.

"Hi baby, how are you?" Her voice is sweet and motherly. I miss her.

"I'm fine" I wait a few seconds, "I met a guy mom" she gasps, oh come on.

"Really?" she asks astonished "yes mom, we spent the whole weekend together" like that's a long time "I hope you're using protection" she scolds me.

"It wasn't...we haven't had sex" I shake my head. And I begin to wonder if we were even going to have sex that night we left the club, but the way he touched me says yes. Mm I want him to touch m-

"Gabrielle!" My mother shouts at me, and I know she has said my name more than once. "I'm sorry mom"

"I asked, what's his name?"

"Jaden" I say biting my lip and lying back on my rug on the living room floor. "Where is he?" jeez. Nosy much.

"He's at work" its 5:22 hopefully he gets here soon, I want to jump on him and shove my tongue down his throat. "What does he do?" Seriously? "I don't know mother!" But I have a feeling he knows a lot about me, like my number. I know she's pursing her lips together right now "You have to come visit me and your father soon. We miss you." Subject change.

"I miss you guys too. And I will" I'm such a bad daughter, I didn't even ask about my dad. "How's daddy?" She goes on and on about how he's been groggy and worrisome since I left, but how the sex is better "ew! Mom stop!"

"I'm serious Gabby, it's like we're teenagers. We're so loud!" No.no.no "okay. Mom that's great. love you, talk to you later muah" teenagers do it loud? I hang up and sigh.

***8:00 pm

Someone's knocking, correction: banging, someone's banging on my door. I get up and walk like a zombie all the to my front door from my bedroom. I eventually fell asleep waiting for Jaden at about 6 ish, he never showed. "Who is it!?"

"Jaden" he says coolly, I roll my eyes ha! He can't see me I slowly open the door and he shrugs at me apologetically, holding a box of pizza and a bottle of soda. I'm surprised he didn't bring wine. I step back and he walks in, I stare at the back of his head following him to the kitchen, waiting for him to say something. He puts the pizza box and the bottle on the counter, and he turns to me running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry babe" babe? Did he just call me babe? I smile and walk into his arms, hugging him. His scent is intoxicating, "you okay?" He asks as he folds his arms around me "mhm" I just missed you..

"I brought half pepperoni half cheese" I smile and let go "I like cheese" he grins "good. because I like pepperoni" we sit at the breakfast bar.

***

We're watching tv on my bed, well he is watching tv, I'm laying on his chest, listening to his heart beat. I slide my hand up his shirt and look at up him, he doesn't even notice. Mm hairy tummy, his stomach is so muscular. My hand travels down his line of hair from the bottom of his belly button till I reach his underwear. I run my fingers along the waistband of his briefs, and I slide my hand past the tight spandex. Holy shit, when did I become this bold with a guy? My fingers travel through his tangly pubic hair, and his penis hardens, sticking up. I lick my lips, I'm only centimeters away from him, I look up at him again. His breathing is shallow and his lips are parted. "You want me?" I whisper.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS. SOMEONE EVEN SAID THIS WAS ONE OF HER FAVORITE STORIES. thanks babe. who else?