New job, no man

A whole two weeks without Jaden. I feel so terrible for going off on him like that. I was just hurt that he would think I'd pick a guy up and invite him into my home and... Yeah. You almost did that exact thing with him.

I didn't go along with it though...

I know we're broken up, he's called me twice a day and I never answered.. around the fourth day he stopped calling and of course my stubborn ass hasn't called him. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore.

Jadens POV

I'm giving her what she asked for a break.. I chuckle to myself, what the fuck does that even mean? Is that just the easiest way someone breaks up with another?

"I think we need a break" she said
"You don't trust me" she said

"It's kind of hard to trust someone who you find kissing another guy when you're picking them up from work" I shot back.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around herself, covering her breasts. She was horny and she knew it, nothing could halt her sexual attraction to me. She crossed her legs, fidgeting.

Running my fingers through my hair, I recall her soft brown eyes hardening, it felt like she was staring into my soul. She didn't say anything back to me because I was right.

"We don't need a break, we're fine" I reached for her but she stepped away from me. She's tearing me apart. "Jaden, that's just not true."

I open my desk drawer and took out the little plastic bag and ripping it apart, I dump the contents onto a cd case. I haven't done this in a while.

Gabrielle's POV

I jump as the phone starts ringing and Sammie turns her head from the laptop and narrows her eyes at me. "Do you think it's.." My voice trials off

"Well bitch, you won't know unless you answer the shit"
I get up and run to my side table next to the couch where Sammie was sitting.
"Hello.." I bite my lip and roll my eyes when I hear her talking to someone in the background.

It's my mom "hi mommy"
"Hello, sweetie. I have a proposition for you.." Oh, straight to the point. "Hi Gabby, how are you?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry, darling, how are things? You and Jaden?" Not really seeing each other "hm.. we're okay."

She pauses and I decide to break the silence she sighs "there's this job, in downtown San Fran and I wa-"

"Mom" Why does she always do this? I'm perfectly fine with the job that I have. I haven't even started college, let alone graduated from it and she wants me to have a sophisticated job already.

"Baby, it's not even a job, it's an internship." A what?! She knows me better than this..

"Job Training?... without pay?" oh, mother. "How do you even know that I want to go into this job.. whatever it may be?"

"Just try it, will you? I've made arrangements for pay and you'll have a supervisor and someone you'll work for."

"Oh, and you start tomorrow.... if you choose to go" I sigh "what about my job mom?"
"It's only three times a week, more if you want, maybe you could make arrangements.."

"Of course mom, whatever. Just text me the address and time"

I turn towards Sammie and she's looking at me confused. "Could you ask your mom to hook me up with a job?" she smirks.

"Bitch" I roll my eyes at her and plop down on the sofa, the one me and Jaden almost... Yeah. "Come oon. This is great Gabby, you'll have a good job to fall back onto after college."