Lets go out!

You're so gonna find out who said that^^

• 2 days later •

I tap the screen on my phone scrolling through pictures of me and Jaden in one he's biting my cheek and I'm frowning in another he's asleep wrapped all around my body like vines.

I'm fresh out of the shower, wearing pajamas and Sammie is on the other side of the bed watching Netflix on my laptop. I watch as she stuffs her mouth full of popcorn.

"Sam, this is ridiculous!" she glances at me and takes out an headphone from her ear. "Ugh, will you shut up. Elena is just realizing her feelings for Damon and they're in Denver away from Stefan"

"Oh my gosh! I love that episode" I squeak "wait no, Sammie.. I am 19 years old. I shouldn't be home drooping around over a man that doesn't give a damn about me"

She rolls her eyes, "seriously gabby he has called 2 times today, 5 times yesterday." I shake my head discarding the thought.

I've been ignoring his calls, avoiding the chance that he might be calling to break up with me.

"I want to go out!" I shout as I walk into my closet.

Sammie gapes at me "I've never heard those words out of your mouth" she squeals and runs out of my room.

Sammie has her own room in my apartment she just always chooses to sleep with me and I welcome it. Of course when Jaden is staying over she sleeps in there or on my sofa.

"Kay, what about this?" I walk out of the closet and do a lil twirl. I'm wearing a bright red dress with skinny straps that stops just above my knee (like all of my dresses.)

Sammie has one foot in her heel and she's putting on her earrings "you look hot mama!" I grin and walk up to my dresser, which has a mirror on it and apply some lip gloss and a lil mascara. "What should I do with my hair?" I run my fingers through it. "I'd say straighten it, but with all that hair, it'll take too long. Moisturizer." She winks at me.

Jaden's POV

Where is Gabrielle? I've called her twice today.. no answer, not even from her friend.

This is getting really hard. I'm trying to stay away considering I left her and she's angry at me but I don't think I can stay away any longer. I needed space to end something. When I approached Gabrielle at the club that night my intentions were bad. I wanted the usual treat, but the way she danced with me was like, like she wanted me too and not in an intimate way but more. I couldn't take it if she ever danced with anyone else like that.

Every since I met her I've wanted to get rid of this specimen in my life. Jess. I even took Gabby to where she worked, hoping it would become clear to her that our fucking days were over. She is just a good lay not wifey material at all.

It is was actually harder than I thought it would be, every chance Jessica gets she comes over and seduces me. And I can't resist. Until I realized that these feelings I have for Gabby are deeper than I thought. I don't know what this is, I've never felt this way about anyone. I've never really had a real relationship with a female because I was always focused only on sex and schoolwork.

But there's something about Gabby makes me so jealous and mad and I just want all of her. Body and Soul. The bruises I left on her made a call deep inside of me; I'd do anything to ever avoid hurting her.

I realized that the games I've played this summer with Jessica on the side had to end and that Gabrielle could never find out.

Gabrielle's POV

What am I doing here? I have a boyfriend, don't I? The club is located in downtown LA, it's called Mystic and it's full but what do you expect it's the LA nightlife. I can't believe we drove this far for a club. Jaden would so not approve of this.

"Hey!" Sammie shouts at me, "we came here to have fun, so you can forget about your Jaden for one night. I give you a pass to get drunk and I'll drive home" She pulls me to the bar for a drink then onto the dance floor.

I went from guy to guy even girls, dancing with everyone. This is fun, the alcohol is making me bold. I feel so alive tonight. We should do this everyday. The song changes and I go to move to someone else but the guy holds me firmly. Uh, okay one more song isn't gonna hurt anybody.

It's a slower song than before so I turn away from him and grind my booty into him, the song Murder, she wrote plays. I freaking love Reggae!

As I grinded into him it reminded me of Jaden when I danced on him that time at the club, the guys hands gripped my hips steadying me. His hand wrapped around my belly as I moved against him. This reminded me so much of Jaden. I miss him so much that I start to imagine it's him behind me and begin to move the way I did that night; our Almost Night Stand.

My breath caught, oh no Jaden. I step forward from the guy and his hands fall from me. "I-I just need a drink"

Forget about Jaden for one night.

I walk to the bar and order my 3rd drink. I notice the guy doesn't follow but Sammie does "oh my gosh, Gabby! the last time I seen you dance like that you fell in love in the club" Oh god

"I wasn't dancing that good was I?" She nods and I sip my drink through the straw. "Look at him! he's cute and he can't take his eyes off of you!" I glance up and the guy is staring at me, while another girl dances on him.

I down the drink and stride back over to the guy dancing around him as he watches me for a bit before ditching the girl he was just dancing with and pulls me to him. "I didn't get your name" he says. Oh, he speaks! I bite my lip.. I'll never see this guy again. What are the chances an LA guy would be in San Fran? "Jasmine" I say "what about you?"
"Chris." he whispers.

We dance for a while, me occasionally going to get more drinks which Chris so kindly pays for.

What is that? I stop dancing and shove my hand into my clutch. My phone is ringing, I answer it absentmindedly breathless "Hello?" I say too loudly.

"Gabrielle." oh no. Its Jaden.
"Hi.." I walk to a corner, covering my other ear.
"Where are you?" he whispers
I don't want to tell him, he'll be angry and my words will slur.

"The club" If I don't say too many words I can steady my voice.

"Where is this club?" he asks cooly "downtown LA, please don't be mad at me" I slur. oops too many words. Why am I apologizing?

"You're drunk?" he gasps

"Who are you there with?" his voice is hard. I swallow "I'm with Samm-"

"I'll be right back babe, I have to use the restroom" I wince oh no. no!

"Who was that" his voice is hard. fuck he's mad, really mad.
"I don't know."
"What the fuck do you mean you don't know?" I squeeze my eyes closed, why does he make me feel like such a child.

"I- I.." I don't need this right now. "Bye Jaden"
"Gabrielle.. so help m-" I hang up and giggle. Oh my god! I really am quite drunk. I shove my phone inside of my clutch and immediately feel it vibrating over and over. "Something amusing you?" I hear a soft seductive voice from behind me.

"No. Lets dance!" I grab his arm and almost trip trying to pull him to the dance floor.
**

I turn and he grasps my behind, making my eyes shoot to his. Chris's lips were lowering to my mouth and I turn my head. I feel his breath against my ear "Lets get out of here," I turn my face back to look in his eyes "Okay.." I murmur and grasp his hand as he leads off of the dance floor.

She's going to cheat omg guysss!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!