"Don't roll your eyes at me"

I open the front door to my apartment a little nervous of what Jaden will think of it. "Uh.. yeah" I watch him as he looks around. "Nice place. comfortable" he says simply "You want something to drink?" I ask, he nods "I'll have some wine.." I laugh "I don't have wine!" he frowns, and his lips quirk up. I continue laughing "Are you laughing at me?" he asks moving closer, I back up into the counter behind me. "No" I whisper.. holy shit, he's looking at me the way he did last night when I rolled my eyes at him. But only this is sexier he presses his hips into me and I gasp he has an erection! I quickly move "I have juice- minute maid." I whisper my last words.

He moves closer to me again. This time I don't move, and he cups my chin and tilts my head up. He brushes his lips against mine I close my eyes and he pecks them. I can't feel his lips anymore, I open my eyes and he's looking at me smirking. What? No! I roll my eyes at him and his whole demeanor changes. His jaw clenches, and his tongue runs over his top lip. I ignore his seductive gaze and push his stomach walking around him. "Asshole" I mumble.

He catches my waist and presses me to him, his boner even harder than before. He wants me? My mouth slightly opens and he kisses me, finally. His lips are demanding and forceful. I think he's trying to tell me something. I feel myself walking backwards, and I feel the sofa at the back of my knees. I think he's going to push me back I turn and push him back, our lips temporarily breaking apart. I climb on his lap and sit astride him, running my fingers through his hair. I lay my lips gently between his and he wraps his arms around me pushing me down onto him. "Mmf" I moan, he's poking me I smile and rock against his penis and roll my hips on him. Jaden groans and his eyes flicker open. He wraps his arm around my back and lays me down, he climbs on top of me and kisses my throat softly.

I haven't felt this way in what seems like forever he kisses me again, he is such a powerful kisser. While he hovers over top of me I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me, I smile a little. He then roams my body with his hands, I feel his tongue slip in it's so warm. I find myself moaning, and someone knocks on the door I pull away and his lips come chasing after mine. He pecks my lips one last time and bites down hard on my bottom lip "ah!" I squeak. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he says his voice deep, and we just stare at each other until there's another knock.

I run and open the door to see Sammie, I crack the door a little so she can't see my 'company.' "Why are you here?" I ask a little harsher than I meant. She squints her eyes "Is that how you greet your guests Gabrielle?" She is really becoming my mom by the second, I shrug. "Your lip.." she pokes the lip that was just assaulted "ow" I wince. "Where'd you go the other night? I came here looking for you" she asks "is that all you wanted?" she nods. "I stayed at a friends house" I glance back at Jaden to see him biting his lip and looking up at the ceiling.

"What friend? what's her name" she kind of goes on and on with more questions that go right over my head. I look back at Jaden again and and she furrows her eyebrows at me "is the bitch in there? I want to meet her ass" she walks past me and sees Jaden on my couch. She starts smiling like an idiot, "that's your friend? You stayed over his house?" I pull her back into the hallway and run my fingers through my hair embarrassed. "Yes."

"Did you two have sex?" she didn't wait for me to reply. "Wait! Is that Jahlil's cousin from last night? Or is he from the club?" "Both" she screams and starts jogging in place. I roll my eyes Yes! I can do that with her, and not get a sexual stare and bitten on the lip for it. "Would you like to meet him?" she nods, I open the door and walk to where Jaden is. "He is sexy" she whispers from behind me, I ignore her. "Sammie, Jaden" "Jaden, Sammie" I sit down and he stands up and shakes her hand. She just stands there staring for like a minute "Um.." I say. "I'll go" She mumbles, "even if it means my best friend losing her virginity" I gasp "SAMMIE!" She runs out of the door, closing it behind her. I glance over at Jaden and he's looking at me with an impassive expression.

Jaden's POV

"I'm not a virgin" she whispers and I lean in close to her "it's okay if you are, it won't hurt- much" She laughs. "So your friend thinks I'm sexy?" I know she's thinking 'how did he hear that' "Yeah" She says simply "Do you?" I ask a little determined to know. She sits astride me and I wrap my arms around her waist. She brushes her bottom lip against mine, Fuck that's sexy. "Yes" she whispers.

"Good" I smirk "so what do you want to do today?" Gabrielle asks "This" I peck her lips and kiss her from her jaw to her neck, she moans. "Mm, but I don't want to do that." I continue kissing her "what do you want to do?" I finally ask, she shrugs. "Let's have dinner. Let's go out" I say against her skin. She gets off of me and pulls my hands, helping me up "I don't appreciate that." She looks at me confused "appreciate what?" she asks. "You helping me up. Like I'm an old man" She laughs, "you are an old man Jaden." I grin down at her squinting. "And we're going some place cheap, really cheap" Gabrielle says matter of factly. I look down at her raising my eyebrows surprised, that tone it doesn't sit well with me. "Please?" She adds. Ah see that's more like it, I smirk at her.

*** Gabrielle's POV

"I'll have the Breakfast Sampler, and an orange juice." I smile at Jaden and he orders, and the waiter walks away. "Do you come here often?" He asks I shrug "why?"

"Because you didn't even look at the menu" I giggle, "And I thought we were getting dinner" he says "Well I changed my mind" I look at him weirdly. "You know, there was an IHOP right down the street from my house, why did we come to this one?" he shrugs.

We now have had our food for about 15 minutes, a waitress comes to our table and she glances at Jaden and she begins staring. He looks up and he does the same. Um.. Okay. "ahem.." She and Jaden both look at me, her with an attitude "your waiter had to go home, due to an emergency. Can I get you anything." Jaden speaks up "I'll have the check please" Jaden says. When she walks away I ask "You know her?" I put my hair behind my ear waiting for an answer. And not a bullshit one. "I have no clue what you are talking about, I just met her like you".

"Then why were you staring at each other like-" I begin to think of something good to say. "Like, love at first sight" he grins, "maybe it was" he says smirking. I gape at him, my face full of jealously. When she returns I get up from the table and walk to his car. Please be unlocked, please be unlocked I pull the handle it's open, I get in.

Ugh, what's taking him so long? Then a thought hits me, he's probably getting her number I gasp. Jaden retreats from the IHOP and he looks weary, he gets in the car and he looks at me. "I was joking you know" he says "joking about what?" I ask "the whole 'love at first sight' thing" Oh..

Most of the ride is silent. When we pull up outside my building I get out of the car and he follows me in.

**

I unlock my door and walk inside, I turn and he's standing on my door mat "are you coming in?" I ask sadly but hopeful. "No. I have to work tomorrow" he lifts my chin up. I haven't been away from this guy in 3 days, I think I'm going to cry. He traces my lower lip with his thumb and he leans in. He stops, asking for my permission. I lift my lips to his and he kisses me, no tongue just lips and it ends far too quickly. "I'll see you tomorrow" he says looking deeply into my eyes, he's waiting for confirmation. "Okay" I whisper. He then walks down the hall into the elevator with out a backward glance.

VOTE AND COMMENT!