His Nympho

Jaden's place is just as I remember it. I walk inside on his hard wood floors and I take my heels off one by one. Jaden looks around nervously then he turns to me "Thirsty?" I nod and watch as he walks inside of his kitchen. I like seeing him in his home, taking charge (well, he's like this at my apartment.)

He comes back and hands me a glass and watches as I drink. "Water?" I frown and place the glass back between my lips. "You drunk a lot tonight" he says lowly. No I didn't.

I finish and the ice twinkles in the glass. Jaden takes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear. "You're quiet." he says and I look up into his face, I guess I should announce what has been bothering me for a couple of hours. "I'm your girlfriend?"

Stop acting like you have a problem with that.

Jaden looks down at me questionably "aren't you?" I shrug. "I mean you didn't formally ask me.." Like jeez, is that how he's gonna announce to me that we're engaged? This is Gabrielle, my fiancé. He smiles down at me and pulls my waist to him "Gabrielle Daniels, will you be my girlfriend?"

Aw. I smile up at him "yes." I stand on the tips of my toes and kiss his awaited lips.

"Lets go to bed" Jaden whispers as his lips trail to my cheek, then down to my neck. I moan. "You mean to sleep?" I smirk recalling the last time when I thought he meant 'go to bed' as in sex. I feel his grin against my skin and he nips my earlobe with his teeth.

"Only if you want to.." His voice trails off "but I was thinking of keeping you awake, all.night." His voice.. it's so warm and sexy, like his sleepy phone voice. I sigh and nod "take me to bed." He takes my glass and places it on the counter then he takes my hand and we slowly walk to his bedroom.

Jaden lets go of my hand and strolls to the left side of his bed, where he opens the top drawer and takes out a box of condoms and places it on the top. I smirk and sing softly "we be all night" as I lift my top over my head and Jaden does the same.

I slide into his bed, braless and he gets in soon after wrapping his arms around me, squeezing me affectionately. "You smell good" he murmurs.

I smile and turn in his arms, kissing his bare chest and he rolls me on top of his naked body. I straddle him and slide myself down his impressing length, "Mm" I moan and he groans as I arch my back at the exquisite feeling of him inside of me. I like this position. I lift up and he grasps my waist and pulls me back down. I move his hands around to cup my behind and I place my hands on his chest and lean forward as I start riding him, grinding my hips and squeezing him inside me. "Shit!" Jaden groans and flips me over so he's on top.

I moan as he rolls his pelvis into mine thrusting himself deeper. "Fuck" I half whisper/half scream as he moves faster and my head bangs against the wall repeatedly. "You're so tight" he closes his eyes tightly and I wrap one of my legs around his waist and one of my hands holds the wall as he thrusts in and out of me harder "ughh baby" I groan as we climax together.

Jaden collapses on my body breathing heavily against my neck and I wrap my arms and legs around him tightly as we both settle down from our intense orgasms.

"That... was-"
"I know baby" he kisses my neck and pulls himself out of me.

I wake in the morning and Jaden isn't beside me, but I hear the shower water running. dammit! why does he get in without me? I toss the blanket off of me and sit up, walking inside of his huge bathroom. His walk-in shower is on the other side of the room and I can see his naked back facing toward me through the blurred glass. I climb in and wrap my arms around him and to my surprise he doesn't jump. He turns in my arms and kisses my forehead and pulls me under the cascading water, grasping my behind. "Good morning baby"