"Yes, yours"

I wake, rolling onto my stomach. Where is he? I can't feel his warmth. I hate when he leaves me in the bed alone. I hear the shower ugh, the clock reads 7:18 it's earlier than yesterday. He said has a meeting. Right! I shake my head, if I'm going to date "CEO, Jaden Smith" of Pyramids Corporation I should really remember what he tells me. Pulling the sheets up to my chest I sit up looking for his tshirt. Its on the floor next to my panties, my teeth sink into my lip remembering last night.. And any other night with him. My phone starts ringing; It's my mom.

"Hello mommy" she sighs like she was gonna explode when I answered "good morning baby" I wait.. and

"You told Mrs Samuels to go to hell!" I roll my eyes and Jaden walks out of his bathroom with his towel around his waist, water dripping down his body.

I walk out of the room. So she decides to yell at me when I tell a old lady to go to hell but not when me and my boyfriend make sweet love in her home.

"What's the big deal, she's a bitch" I cover my mouth quickly.

She sighs and I know she's running her fingers through her hair. "That's not the point gabby"

"I know, I know. Respect your elders.."

"She seemed upset when I spoke to her" what.ever! "She just wants you to yell at me or something."

My mom scoffs "Gabrielle."

"Mom, me and Jaden were, well we were.. making out and she has the nerve to ask how Ian was"

"Maybe she just-"

"No mom, she was being nasty and Jaden... He gets real jealous"

That's why I don't think it's a good idea to tell him about my lil trip to DQ with Jonah, I don't know how he'll react but considering I already lied to him about it, probably not good. My mom says she has to go and makes a loud kissy noise in my ear.

I stop at the edge of the living room when I see someone at the stove, my heart drops who is this women in my boyfriends kitchen. She turns around, stunned but then she smiles politely. "Good morning Ms. Daniels" she knows my name. She's older than me and probably a few years older than Jaden. Her dark hair is tied back, she looks like she pity's me, like she feels sorry for me.

"Hello" I wave and smile brightly and awkwardly turn around, heading back to Jadens room. Why would she look at me like that? Maybe because I'm so young.. No, it's gotta be something else, something she knows and I don't.

Jaden is lying on his bed, his towel still wrapped around his waist "don't you have a meeting?" I ask staring at his naked chest disapprovingly. "Yes, and I also have you." He says it like he's reminding me that I'm his.

He sits up and grabs me, pulling me so that I'm sitting astride him. His hands travel up my thighs, moving my shirt up passed my behind as they go. "Babe, you're gonna be late" I say, making no effort to stop him.

"Cancelled." He says simply. I frown.

"Why?"

"So I can take you to work, and bring you back so won't get lost again" oh shit, I bite the inside of my cheek, staring down at him. He knows something is up, why can't I just be a grown up and tell him.

"Okay" I reply, curling my fingers into his hair. He doesn't trust me?

I lean down and kiss him and he flips us over "you didn't want me to hear your phone conversation" it's more of a statement than a question, I shake my head and his eyes harden, I cup his jaw as he closes his eyes.