What Happens In Vegas pt. 2

^^Excerpt from Chapter 23: Love Marks.

Carter leads me passed all of the loud people in the casino to a hall where we start hearing yelling. It's Jaden.

As we're getting closer I can hear what he's yelling about more clearly. "IT'S SOMEBODY'S FUCKING FAULT!"

"WHAT DO I ALWAYS SAY!" Carter opens the door mutely, it doesn't make a sound. Jaden is standing up at the end of a meeting table, there are five people sitting around it. Two with suits on and three with regular clothes. "Anybody? what the fuck. do. I. always. say?" He scans the table.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS CHRIS?" He asks loudly and Carter flinches.

Chris? Chris oh my god. Chris from his phone call that night, Chris from the club and Chris from the pool.

There was a long pause and Carter clears his throat and Jaden turns around with his jaw clenched.

His face quickly releases its tension and he comes to take my hand, pulling me directly out of the room "Carter finish this up" he calls behind him.

Like I assumed, Carters' job description says more than 'head of security/driver'

And Chris, Jesus I was flirting with one of my boyfriends employees. That's why Carter was looking at him that way, he doesn't know his place. And he does not know that I am the boss's girlfriend! Well, now he probably does.

"Where are we going?" I ask him
"Bathroom. I need you" Oh.

"So you wanna fuck me in a stall rather than take me upstairs to our room?"

"Yes" he replies and pushes the bathroom door open and walk in to the handicap stall. I watch him take his 'partner in crime' out of his pants and he bends me over, untying my bikini strings and he's inside of me, quick and hard.

***********

"I want to go in here," I point to a dress store. I pull Jadens hand and he retreats. "Babe, I have to get back to work" he tucks my hair behind my ears
"Here," Jaden reaches in his back pocket and produces his wallet and takes out a black card. Wow

"Jaden, no I don't feel comfortable"

"Baby, it's okay. I don't see you any different. Its nothing." he shrugs

"What if-"

"I trust you" he interrupts

"But-"

"I trust you" he pulls my waist to him and kisses me soundly. "I'll make this up to you"

"No, it's okay, you're here for business" I whisper and he repeats himself as he walks backwards "I'll make it up to you" he says.

"In bed?" I call back and he blushes, he actually turns reddish.

People walk past us making faces we shrug and go our opposite ways.

I realized how soft Jaden is with me, sometimes I feel like he's harsh but he's the nicest person ever when it comes to me. The way he yells at his employees is wow. Has he ever been that upset with me? That time Jonah kissed me. But he didn't yell at me the same way.

I pick up a thin dress, it's black and strapless wow my boobs would sit up nicely in this.

"Excuse me, miss?" I turn and the lady looks me up and down. I'm wearing my bathing suit and cover up with some gold sandals.

"Yes, Is there a problem?"

"Um, can I help you with anything?" I turn back to the dress and reach inside for the tag. $800 I screech silently.