Promise?

I lick my lips. He's making my pussy throb. Did I just say that? Yes.

"Eyes on the road!" He slowly turns his face back to the road.

***

He unlocks the door to his apartment, and he steps back so I can walk in first aw. The difference between his floor-to-ceiling windows and mine is that his has a view. I walk to his windows, and he goes to the kitchen I presume.

I feel him as he approaches and I turn, he has champagne glasses. He gives me one and takes my free hand and leads me to his couch, and we sit "so" he perches his elbow on the back of the couch, his chin rested on his fingers. "So" I repeat him. "How old are you?" he asks. My eyes widen should I lie? clearly he's older than make right? Judging by his condo decor, the way he talks.. his manners. Don't lie Gabrielle "I'm 19."

I feel the atmosphere change around us and he stiffens. Shit. My eyes shoot to his "You're fucking 19!" he shouts and stands up. "You were in the club!" He shakes his head "I have a fake ID. Who doesn't?" I look up at him "How old are you?" I ask confused "24" he says kind of sternly. He runs his fingers through his hair, I'd like to do that. "What?!" He asks as if answering my unspoken thoughts. I shrug. "You are just kind of cute, when you're angry."

He physically softens "I'm sorry, do you wanna go home?"

"No!" Why would I wanna leave? I just got here.

Why is he so mad? "Age is just a number." I whisper and summers just a season I bite my lip and his face softens, hm I can tell he's the mercurial type. "So, what do you want to do?" You. "Talk.." I say unsure. "About what?" he sits down again. How much I want to do you-slowly shut up! "I don't know" he rubs his forehead "tell me about your first heartbreak" My heart starts pounding, why would he want to know about that?

"Um.." my nose starts burning, and I look away from him "you don't have to tell me" he says reassuringly "um, his name was Ian. We got into a fight one day, and instead of him sitting down and talking with me- he left." I exhale very un-lady like. "He got into a car accident, and afterwards he didn't want to see me anymore" I blink my tears back. Brief is good. He scoots closer to me, "Why?" I shrug "I guess he had a change of heart- he's not paralyzed or anything." I pause "I guess I just made him mad" real mad. "You loved him?" he asks "so much" I whisper.

I look up at him, then down again "lets talk about something else" he lifts my chin up "Gabrielle, stop looking at my dick." My eyes meet his and my mouth slightly opens "I wasn't. I was ju-" stop panicking. "Its okay" He smiles, and I look at him confused he sounded so serious. I laugh, and he leans in and whispers in my hear "it looks better outside my pants" I lick my lips hm.. I bet.

He pecks my temple. oh my gosh. He stands and holds his hand out to me, "come" I take two sips of my wine and stand up. "Where are we going?" he chuckles "to bed" oh? I take his hand and we walk down a hall, past stairs. His apartment has stairs! We walk in what I think is his room, its big and so is his bed. Jaden's bed. Wait- are we? Does he think? My mouth goes dry. He starts to unbuckle his pants and I stand there fascinated and they drop to his ankles. I look up at him and he's smirking. Oh my shit, we're gonna have sex! my subconscious finishes my sentence, my mouth goes dry. "Why you standing there?" he asks, I shrug my eyes wide- I'm sure.

I mirror his actions and unbuckle my jeans, they won't slide to the floor like his, so I have to pull them down. I stumble almost falling over ugh. I feel his eyes on me the whole time what panties am I wearing? I get them off. Yes! He walks over to me slowly, he has something behind his back. When he's in front of me, I'm basically panting. He traces his thumb along my lower lip "breathe.." he whispers. He knows the effect he has on me. "Here" he hands me a big t-shirt. Oh? We're actually going to bed. I pout but body relaxes at the same time I snatch the shirt lightly, and lift mine over my head. He searches my eyes, then he looks down at my cleavage and bites his lip, nodding appreciatively- I think.

I slip the shirt on and we walk over to his huge four poster.

**

I wake and Jaden's arms are wrapped around me, it's still dark outside. I turn in his arms and gaze at the beautiful man sleeping in front of me, his mouth is slightly open. How did this happen? From me throwing up on his shoes to sleeping next to him in his bed. This happened in two days. I've never let anyone in so easily-or at all after Ian, what is it about him? I examine his facial features.

***

Hmm I stretch out and I don't feel Jaden next to me, I sit up and search all of the doors in his room. His bathroom has fog all in it, damn! he's showered already. Uh he's not in here, I walk out of the room and look for him out there. I smell bacon and pancake mix Jaden is in the kitchen his back turned towards me. He doesn't have a shirt on, his back muscles are so toned and sexy. "Mmm" I cover my mouth quickly and he turns around, I freeze. Jaden smirks and I stand there all bared legged with just his t-shirt on.

"Good morning" he says and kisses my forehead oh my gosh, kiss me somewhere else already! I smile and give him a shy wave. Jaden turns and goes back to what he was doing.

I bite a piece of bacon and it crunches mm, "So.. are you in college?" I nod my head "I start in August" I say, once I finish chewing my bacon. "Would you let me visit you in your dorm?" My dorm! Yes he can definitely visit. "Of course" I bite my lip, "Promise?" he asks "I promise" I whisper.

I JUST WANT COMMENTS GUYS! omg pleaseeee

And I was thinking of Ian Somerhalder when I came up with her ex's name.