Touch Me

THANKS TO @pretty_lOrd FOR NAMING THE LAST CHAPTER.

I hear him sigh "just let me in, and I'll do the talking" I open the door slowly peeking out. My eyes travel up from his feet to his face. He looks the same, sexy as hell and tall. Did you expect him to look different? A lot can happen in 3 days. I step back and he walks inside, closes the door and eyes me, "what?" I ask trying to look angry. He steps closer to me and I shake my head, "I missed you" he murmurs softly "no you didn't." I whisper "Gabrielle.. " He looks at me confused, probably thinking 'what did I do wrong?' "Jaden, you got mad at me because I had to go to work!"

He shakes his head "I didn't get mad" Why is he being so quiet and patient with me? "You got angry with me, and I figured you didn't want to see me; so I stayed away for a few.. days" his voice trails off as my scowl deepens. "I called you, and you didn't call me back!"

"I know and I'm sorry baby." I roll my eyes and watch as his jaw clenches. "Why didn't you call me back?" My voice softens as the realization that he saw my missed call and didn't call me back comes to mind. "Were you.. occupied?" I sniff and his face hardens.

"No."

"Then what?" I look down at my feet.

He moves closer to me and wraps one arm around me, and lifts my chin with his other, so I'm looking into his eyes. I close my eyes childishly and I feel his lips brush below my ear, right there.. and he kisses me there. "I wanted to give you some space.." A moan escapes my lips and he does it again, I feel it all the way down in my groin. I open my eyes and he's staring down at me, leaning to kiss me. I turn my head slightly and his lips land at the corner of my mouth. He groans frustrated, looking down at me. "Did I ask you for sp-" He kisses me, silencing me and lifting me so I have to wrap my arms and legs around him.

I sigh like this is what I have been craving for the past three days. His touch, his lips against my skin, and his hands roaming my body. I feel his tongue running along my bottom lip and I grin, granting his tongue access. His hands travel down to my butt and he squeezes, pushing me against his hard penis.

I gasp and my pussy starts to ache, I whimper at the contact. Jaden puts me down and takes my hand, leading me to my bedroom and inside. I walk to the front of my bed and he stares at me. My lips part then close again and I nod answering his unspoken thoughts. He closes the door and I stand awkwardly staring up at him. Touch me!

Jaden walks toward me unbuckling his jeans, my eyes stay glued to his, I'm panting. He takes one more step so he's directly in front of me and he pulls the waistband of my jeans, so I'm against him. He's pulling my zipper down!

His hands slide into my jeans and around to my backside to cup my behind. "Why do you have so many clothes on?" He whispers down in my ear. I kick my shoes off and jacket, throwing it to the floor. Jaden slides his hands down the back of my thighs, so he's sliding my pants down. I step out of them and he takes his shirt off slowly this is like a movie, and his abdomen muscles flex as his arms come back down to his sides.

I lift my shirt over my head mirroring his actions, and he reaches round my body and unsnaps my bra and slides the straps down my shoulders and off. I lean forward placing my hands on his hips, and laying tiny kisses down his chest. When I reach his happy trail my tongue follows the line of hair and I tug with my lips. Jaden groans and lifts my face back up with his and kisses me. He twists his fingers into my hair, and trails them down my back, sending shivers through me and he smashes me to him.

My nipples pucker and harden under the contact of his skin, my pussy is throbbing hard, it matches the pounding of my heart. I step back and pull him with me until the backs of my thighs are touching the bed. Jaden picks me up by my waist and sits me on the bed. He slides his boxers off and his erection springs free. I look down and gasp, quickly lifting my head back up to meet his gaze. His eyes are light with humor, and he grabs the sides of my panties and pulls them down my legs.

As I slide back further on to the bed he climbs on top of me, opening my legs and cupping me. I close my eyes and Jaden's lips travel down my throat and he suckles my neck. I feel the tip of his middle finger circling me there and he thrusts it inside of me "you're so ready baby." I whimper and he removes his finger no!

He runs his c*ck up and down my opening "mmf" please, please.. He pushes his thick, round head inside of me and pulls out what!? He smirks down at me, and shakes his head. He reaches behind him for something and I hear a tear of foil. Oh fuck. A condom, how could I forget?!

He finishes and I feel him at my entrance again, I arch my head back as he enters me deliciously slowly, he leans down and pecks my lips as he continues sinking into me. Jaden pulls out then back in, I clench around him and he shutters, moving faster. I wrap my arms around his back scratching as he goes deeper.

I've never felt this way before, I've never felt this, this.. full I close my eyes and surrender to his punishing rhythm. In..out..in "mm" I moan as he sits up on his knees and does something different, twisting in. That feels nice, "again" I whisper and he twists out of me and thrusts himself further.

"Fuck.. Ja- ja" I stop as my body starts to shake, what is this? "aghhh" Jaden leans down and kisses me as the unfamiliar feeling ceases me. "Mm" I moan against his sweet lips, soon after he's moving faster inside of me and my breasts are bouncing to and fro. Jaden begins shaking inside of me. "Gabr-" he whispers as he thrusts hard into me and continues fucking me, slower now as he comes inside of me. He collapses on my body and I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him. My fingers slide slowly through his hair and I kiss his temple.

Our breathing eventually slows and Jaden lifts up and stares down into my eyes and smiles. I continue to stare at this man in awe, holding his hips and suddenly he pulls out of me and my pussy clenches at the absence of him. He takes the condom off, ties it and throws it in my tiny garbage can. He lies down beside me; his soft lips gently brush up and down my ear, and he embraces me in his arms and whispers.

"I love sinning with you, Gabrielle."

***

I'm lying on Jaden's chest with my eyes closed, inhaling his sweet just fucked scent. He's playing with my ring on my pointer finger.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Hmm.."

I sense his smile and he repeats himself "where'd you get this ring?"

I open my eyes and look down at my finger "um.. I don't know, Ian gave it to me."

After awhile Jaden takes a deep breath and I look up at him, searching his eyes "What is it?"

**

I wake up searching my bed with my hands and feet for Jaden, I can't feel him. I open my eyes and sit up looking around my room. He's not in here, I grab the bed sheets and wrap them around me. I get up from my bed and walk out of my room and peek into my kitchen. He's in there cooking.. naked, well with just his underwear. Will I ever tire of this? I tiptoe back to my room and throw on Jaden's t-shirt he stripped off last night.

I sneak up behind him, wrapping my arms around him and laying my cheek against him. "Good morning" I kiss his back and run my nose down his spine, his scent his intoxicating.

He turns in my arms and leans down to kiss me, briefly. "Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" I nod and he turns back around to the stove. "Stop making me breakfast" I swat his butt and hop onto the counter, he comes to stand between my legs.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't like waking up and you're not next to me"

He shakes his head and kisses me, "no promises."

I didn't really like this sex. but the next one is going to be really good, promise.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

I'm serious.