On my furniture?

I listen closely, leaning closer to the door but not moving my feet because I'm scared the wooden floors will creak.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE SHIPMENT didn't make it?" I gasp I've never heard him so angry.

He continues yelling saying how everything is fucked up and he says that he'll handle him later. "I'm done talking to you, get me Chris" Jaden sounds so cold and looks so menacing. I don't even recognize him, he runs his fingers through his hair, waiting. "Call Marshall, tell him to find my shit!" He slams his office phone down on the cradle.

He's naked sitting at his desk, oh my god. I lick my lips and he stands up.

I step back quickly away from the door to make it seem as if I were searching for him. When his door sweeps open I wrap my robe tightly around my body. He opens the door violently, it slams against the wall and I contemplate on whether I should run.

Before I can move my feet it's like he felt my presence because he looked up and our eyes met one another's in the darkness, the only light coming from the moon shining through his tall windows. I then notice that he isn't entirely naked, he's wearing pajama pants and they're hanging in a way that I can see his pubic hair.

We stare at each other for a long while before I walked quietly to him and took his hands in mine. "Are you okay?" I spoke softly.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He ignored my question with his own. I can still hear the anger in his voice. "I couldn't feel you beside me, I missed you" I whispered.

He ran his hands through his hair, like everything in his life is completely out of his control, including me. "You should be in bed" I blink up at him. Did he not just hear me? "Come to bed" I tug on his hand and he doesn't move. I pout at him and he rolls his eyes at me, grabs my hand tightly and pulls me to his bedroom. My pouty face always gets him.

I walk ahead of him once we're in the room and he slaps my ass. It makes a loud clapping noise. "Ow, Jaden that hurt."

"Get into bed" I'm going jeez, what's up with him? His control freakness has exceeded 99% in what? Two hours. "You know I was in charge a few hours ago"

"Go. to sleep Gabrielle," he raised his voice exasperated with me, pulling my body closer to his. "I'm just worried about you" I whisper sitting up and taking my robe off so I can push my nakedness into him. I lied down facing him, I moved his arm from his side and lied under it. Pushing my breasts into his side and wrapped my legs over his. I peak up into his face and his eyes are closed; I press my vagina into his leg and grind into it.

He rolled himself on top of me, and trapped my hands above my head. "What are you doing?" He growls staring into my eyes "I'm not doing anything" I whisper, biting my lip.

"So you weren't just riding my leg?" He arches his brow. I shake my head and he takes his pajama pants off and leans over to his table and slides the drawer open. I see his penis swinging between our legs as he searches for a condom. "Baby, hurry my c lit is pulsating and I am so wet."

He places his fingers on my outside lips, and pushed two fingers into me, circling my c lit slowly with his thumb
"Here? Is this where it hurts?" He asked as my hips churned with the motion of his fingers. I nod, biting my lip so hard that it might bleed.

"It's 3 in the morning, my dick is hard and your pu ssy's insatiable." I whimpered when his middle fingers rubs against that special spot inside me.

He thrusts his co ck into me, hitting my spot head on with each push inside me at that delicious angle. "Mm, fuck Jaden don't stop, that feels so good" He tugged on my nipples with his teeth. At that moment I knew my feelings for this man were deeper than I'd ever felt for anyone.