What Happens In Vegas pt. 1

I wake stretching out and not feeling Jaden. Ugh I get up and head for the bathroom but the smell of bacon stops me.

In the kitchen I see my naked boyfriend at my stove and his suitcases in front of my door. I go to him and wrap my arms around him. "I miss this" I kiss his back "it's 6:30 in the morning, come to bed"

"you're not mad anymore?" He breathes
"No. I'm happy you're here, I miss you making breakfast at my place"

"Baby we can stay here sometimes if you'd like." I kiss his back again and lie my head against him "no, it's fine I love your place" He moves something and I hear the knobs being turned off. Jaden turns around, picks me up and kisses me.

"Mm, Jaden stop, I'm hungry" he sits me down on the counter and squeezes my breasts and kisses my throat. "We haven't made love since yesterday morning." He pauses his kisses and adds. "At work" he smiles and kisses my neck once more.

"Thats not happening again Jaden, I mean it" He exhales like he's annoyed "you said the same thing after the first time."

"So?" Jaden chuckles and pulls my waist to him. "Let's eat"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I eat my last piece of bacon. "You seemed hungry"
"I told you I was" Taking mine and his plates, I put them in the sink and begin washing them.

Jaden checks his watch "We have to get going in about a hour in a half"
"Okay" he walks around the counter to kiss me and grabs his phone off of the counter to make a call.

When I walk to the room he's just getting off of the phone. Ignoring him I grabbed my towel from the chair next to the door and walk inside the bathroom. A few seconds later he comes in and watches as I undress.

"What's wrong?" He asked
"Nothing is wrong" I lie.
Reaching over I turn the shower water on.

"It's just that my boyfriend is always taking secret phone calls and won't tell me anything about it or who he is talking to" I turn away from him and walk into the shower.

"I want to tell you" I jump as his arms close around my breasts and his lips are on my neck. "Then you would" I shot back at him. Jaden's hands disappear from my body and they're back a few seconds later with soap and they glide smoothly down my body.
"It's not a woman, if that's what you think" he breathes.

"I don't think it's a woman" Okay, now I definitely don't.

I turn to him. "You say it's not safe for me to know, but are you safe? Are you okay?"

Jaden gazes down at me, I think sizing up in his head whether he's okay or not.

"Yes, I have you" he finally says and kisses my lips reassuring me.

"What's your biggest fear about telling me?" He exhales and grabs my waist and wraps me up and his arms.

"That you'll go" he whispers.

I hug him back. Is this secret that bad?

"I won't leave you" I kiss his chest. I love you

We finish up in the shower and I grab my towel and he grabs one off of my towel rack and wraps it around his waist. I open the bathroom door and stop mid-step as we're walking out and Jaden runs into me. I turn and he looks down at me through hooded eyes.

"What?" He asks running his hand down my arm.

"You. you're really sexy" I whisper

"Sexy?"
"Yes" I lick my lips and watch water trickle down his chest. Opening his towel I shrug it down and he does the same with mine quickly and yanks me to my bed, bending me over the end of it.