Mishap

Rated R:)

I hate working, the customers are so annoying and I don't feel good today. Mr. Richard my boss, gets on my last nerve half of the time. I just want to go home.

Speaking of the devil, he starts whispering to me from the back room, "hey! welcome those kids that just walked in. They look like they're willing to buy a lot" I roll my eyes and jump off of the counter grasping my head as it begins to pound. I walk towards the small group of teens. "Welcome to Dick's sporting goods, may I-" and before I know it I'm leaned over vomiting on the guy that's standing in front of me. Holy shit. no. no. Are those Louis Vuitton? He pulls my hair back away from the stream, as I stand up and gaze up at him. Shit. no. He is fucking beautiful. My knees feel weak and he grabs my waist as I start to sink down to the floor. Words fail me, and I just stare at him.

"Are you okay.."

At least 10 seconds go by.

"I'm so sorry" tears threaten.

I run to the counter and get napkins and start cleaning his shoes. He pulls me up, holding my waist again.

"No. It's okay, you don't need to do that."

I move from his grasp and he looks down at me hopelessly. I want to cry, and throw things around.

"You don't look well- you should probably go home" he sounds concerned.

I nod and walk away embarrassed. I turn, "I am so sorry again" he gives me a weak smile and than turns around to his friends. I walk and sit up on the counter and put my head in my hands. I hate my life. I can't wait to get home to my man.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's Mr. Richard, "go on home kid- and don't come back until you feel better"

I guess I'll never be back than. That catastrophe has just won top rank for the most humiliating moments of my life.

I got in my car and drove off. The ride wasn't that long, about 5 minutes later I arrived at my condo. I haven't seen her in about a week since she met this guy. She usually comes over everyday I miss her. I get in the elevator and see this guy making out with his girlfriend feeling up her skirt while she moans. She looks familiar then he groans her name while she grabs his ass "Sam.." I choke a bit and they stop. I look at her, my eyes wide shaking my head, smirking. Then I get out of the elevator walking quickly to my apartment, and closing her out. "baby! I'm home" I jump on my bed and kiss the pillow. I sigh and hear Sammie walk in with her new guy friend.

I need a shower. I turn the water on, look at my big fro in the mirror before wrapping it with my scarf and bonnet and hop in. The hot water is so welcoming. I squirt body wash in my palm and I wash. I Rub my hands together and slide them over my breasts toward my stomach and down my legs. hmm.. that feels nice. Imagine.. that guy I threw up on today trailing his fingers down my body. And over my sex, I cup myself.

"Hurry up!" Sammie bangs on the door. Shit. I forgot she was here. I finish washing my body parts and get out and brush my teeth.

**

"Hi ex-best friend" I say walking into the kitchen making some popcorn she runs up to me and hugs me hard. She walks back to the guy "this is Jahlil, my boyfriend" I greet him, "Hi. Jahlil. So you're the reason I haven't seen my best friend in over a week. I shake my head disapprovingly, grasping his outstretched hand. Um. okay. I walk to the large expensive couch and sit down. I turn the t.v. on and start flipping through channels, till I find something interesting. I am rudely interrupted by the mega bitch "Jahlil has a cousin.. and he's really cute". "mm, good for Jahlil" *eats popcorn* "Gabrielle!" she snaps at me, I jump and popcorn flies over my head.

"No one has called my name all day.. until you came here" she turns to Jahlil and whispers. "I'm sorry about her she's having a bad day." he shrugs, and she comes and sits next to me, "hey, you really need to find a boyfriend so we can double date.." "Sammie, leave me alone. You didn't even ask me why I'm having a bad day" she scoots closer to me, her arms wrapped around my belly and her chin on my shoulder.

"What's wrong babe?" I sigh. "So a customer at work today. He was so fine, and when I went to greet him- and his small group of friends" I pause. Hopefully, this is the first and last time I ever have to tell this story. "I puked on his feet" She gasps "What shoes was he wearing?-vans, Nike sb?" I wish. I mumble "Louis Vuitton" "no!" "Yes!" I close my eyes shut. "Gabby noo" "I was so humiliated. I almost cried in front of him" She hugs me tighter. "why the fuck was he wearing Louis Vuitton in Dicks?"

Right!

"Can we go out tonight? " Sammie says grabbing a blanket and wrapping me up in it. "NOOOOO" I scream. "I don't feel good." She looks at me sadly. Then she gets up and walks to Jahlil and says something to him, their conversation ends with a passionate lip lock, he even dips her down. Aww. I turn my head.

When they're finished he leaves, and she says to me "I'm gonna make you all better, we have a couple of hours" I sigh, and wrap the blanket tighter around me. She busies herself in my kitchen and than runs to get something. Here, take these "Advil?" "Yes" "Sammie, I really don't feel good." "A nice guy-who is willing to put it on you, would make you feel better" "No."

"Dude it's been what, almost 2 years?" I frown. "I don't want anyone else." She sighs loudly "That's because you haven't met anyone better. And I plan on finding you someone" The last thing I want to do is point out guys at the bar.

***

Before I know it, we are climbing in Sammie's car, and driving to the club. She can be very persuasive. When we get there, I go straight to the bar, and she follows. She starts dancing all up on me, feeling the song. "Gabs I'll be right back" I know I won't see her again tonight. I lean against the bar and eventually turn over "Can I have two shots of tequila please?" the bartender nods. "You sure you have the stomach for that?" That voice. It's soo mm. I smile knowing that he's referring to our earlier encounter.

I turn around with my eyes shut tightly. "Hi" I say softly, opening my eyes smiling. He grins, then he looks at me weirdly. I panic "is there something on my face?" He laughs a little "no, its just that I never got your name" phew. "oh, my names Gabrielle" I smile relieved. Twice in one day I get to see this sex god.

"That's a pretty name" he says scratching the back of his neck and looking around. "so... are you here alone?" "no, I'm here with a friend" "it's a girl" I quickly add smiling. Gabrielle, stop smiling you look like an idiot. I immediately stop. "Dance with me Gabrielle?" I nod and take his offered hand and he pulls me on the dance floor.

He has the sexiest smile, he holds my hips in place, as I give him a dance. I feel him. I bite my lip, and he pulls my hips closer to him. My ass pressed hard against his penis and I continue to wine on him. His right hand splayed against my belly, and it trails down, his left hand remains at my hip. It doesn't take long for his hand to reach my bare thigh, considering how short my dress is. He reaches between my thighs, and I freeze, he begins kissing and sucking my neck. I hold his head in place as I moan. My body still moving against him slowly. He rubs two fingers against me.. there. I arch my head back. Thank god Sammie told me to put on some panties. I am so wet.

"Come home with me." he whispers. I groan as he continues to rub me there. "I don't even know your name" I whimper. "Jaden." he whispers, his lips brushing against my ear.

Continue...