Secret's Out

"I didn't want him to know my name because I figured that I'd never see him again" she followed me out of the closet, into the bedroom.

"You danced on him?" I clenched my teeth and she rolls her eyes

"It was a club Jaden, what do you expect me to do? stand there and watch?"

"Yes" I say dead ass.

She scoffs and sits on the bed and I lay down next to her.
-

"You behaved like I was fucking stranger Gabrielle. I know I was wrong but what you said gutted me"

She looked down at her fingers "Rape you? Why would you even see it that way?" I threw my hands up, lying back on the bed, closing my eyes.

Her fingers skated across my dick and it jumped. " That was some good head last night, by the way." She straddled me, her legs on both sides of my body and she laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do, all I was thinking about was becoming pregnant. I know you really don't want that right now and you were drunk. I thought maybe we wouldn't be together if I got pregnant and I want to be with you for a long time."

That hit me hard, made me realize that I'm actually in a serious committed relationship for the first time in my life.

"Why would you think that? If what I almost did last night actually happened, it would be 100 percent my fault"

"I don't know.. In movies the girl gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want anything to do with her anymore.. Only for the sake of the child." She whispered.

"Baby, our life is not a movie. I would never leave you by yourself to take care of a baby"

She thinks a baby would tear us apart, but I think one would bring us together. It's not the best time to have one, bringing them into the lifestyle I'm living and the mama doesn't even know about it.

-

"Tell me what happened with Chris"

"Well, at first I saw him at the pool and we talked or whatever, then I saw him again.." She paused and started up talking really fast, trying to get everything out without emotion. "He went with me to get my belly pierced, well not like 'went with me' he followed me.. and then he kissed me and I kissed him back and I'm so sorry Jaden" she kissed my bare chest when she felt me tense up and wrapped her arms under me, holding our chests together.

"Then he tried to um.. He thought I was going to let him.." She sat up

"Let him what?" I raised my voice and she looked up at me like she was scared. I regret raising my voice now.

"Fuck me" she whispered "he took his penis out and asked 'you on the pill, J makes sure all of his girls are on the pill'" she says in a imitating voice.

I stare at her blankly, but my mind was going ballistic. That bitch ass motherfucker lied to me. He knew she  was mine, his dumbass words come to me 'Nah man, I apologize fa mackin' on ya shawty, buh I ain't no she was ya shawty'
I had the nerve to feel sorry for the son of a bitch.

I moved uncomfortably beneath her and she ran her fingertips down my chest, trying to keep me calm, I think.

"Baby" she murmured "don't hurt him"