Love marks

I laugh as he nibbles on that spot under my ear "Uggh, Jaden" he smiles against my skin as his lips travel between my breasts towards my belly. "Mmm, is that your spot baby?" He takes my left n ipple into his mouth and bites down "oh!" My eyes squeeze close. "Answer me," he says in his authoritative tone beginning to suckle me, soothing his bite. "Yes," I say roughly, moaning. I can feel it all the way in my groin.

"Oh... daddy!" he stops and I open my eyes, he's staring down at me. Wow, his lust is evident. "Daddy?" he raises his eyebrows, perplexed. I nod and he kisses me fervently, trapping my hands above my head and rubbing his bulge against the seam of my panties. "oh, princess, I like that. I like that a lot." I moan as he st rokes himself against me.

Jaden stops kissing me and glancing down my body. He frowns and releases my arms gently and runs his fingers down the dark mark circling my wrist and my upper arm. I glance at them "they don't hurt" I whisper and he gazes in my face. He takes my other hand and sees the same bruises. Oh no.

His frown deepens, his brows furrowing "I'm okay" I caress his jaw. Is this really affecting him? I watch as he runs his hand down his face and sits up "you don't know how sorry I am, Gabrielle," he says.

"Jaden, I'm okay; just make love to me.. please" I whimper, grinding myself against his knee trying to create some friction on my sex. I catch a slight twitch of his lips before he gets up walks inside of the bathroom gloriously naked. I bite my lip, jeez I really am okay..

I walk up to the bathroom door should I knock? I raise my fist and just open the door. Jaden is in the shower; the water running down his toned back.

I open the glass door thingy and get in behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist and he turns around towards me, yanking me under the cascading water with him. He places his forehead on mine, his eyes closed "the depth of feeling I have for you, frightens me" he whispers and closes his eyes thinking about something.

I gasp glancing up at his beautiful face. "Me too" I confess. Jaden's eyes sweep down my body and he traces the light bruise on my arm "I don't like this" he murmurs his eyes finding mine "this makes me feel...." He stops "I won't be that rough with you again" I frown. "But it was amazing!"

Jaden rolls his eyes and grabs the soap and squirts some on his palm and rubs his hands together. So, he can roll his eyes, but I can't? "Turn around" he commands and I do so. I feel his hands caress my shoulders and he massages the soap into me. They travel down over my boobs, my belly and he stops at my sex.

His expert fingers glide through the lips of my va gina and he gently massages my cli t with two fingers. "Oh!" I moan, "baby, I want you" He removes his fingers and turns me around by my waist "I think you're clean now." My eyes narrow at him and the corner of his mouth twitches upward as he tries to keep a straight face. the asshole!

***

"Why won't you touch me?" I whisper pulling my jeans up, my breasts jiggles. "I don't want to hurt you" he eyes my bruises and I step forward pressing my chest to his. "You're not hurting me. You won't."

"Look at you" he stares down at me, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck urging my eyes to his. "You're in danger and you're oblivious to it." In danger? in danger of what? Loving you? You loving me?

"Jaden" I wrap my arms around his back as he slips into his Calvin Klein boxer briefs.
"No" he says sternly
~

"Why are we at the mall?" He parks his car with a strange look on his face, ignoring me.
We walk up to Kay Jewelers and I glance up at him "what? do you need a new watch?" I smirk and he shakes his head and pulls my hand to the lady behind the glass case. Oh crap, what is he gonna do? Jaden talks to the lady and she's gaping at him, yes gaping. I stand behind him lost in my thoughts. What is he gonna buy? A ring perhaps.. for you? I don't want him to buy me anything, not from here. I bite my lip, chewing on it.