Keys

Once we're in the building elevator I turn to Jaden and he looks down at me

"I don't think we should go in together.." I glance up at the floor numbers as it goes up and it gets closer to our floor. "Why?" he turns questionably to me, "because I-" I stop when he gives me that sad eyes look. What?

"Are you ashamed of me?" He asks his voice barely a whisper. "No, of course not, how can you say that?" Jaden just stares down at me. "I just don't want everyone to know that we.. we're together" he scoffs.

"Oh, they know" he says and smirks, pulling me close by my behind and squeezing. I stare up at him and shake my head "no they do not." I move his hand

"Gabrielle, you are quite boisterous when we make love" I gasp. "No, I am not.. especially not at work" I add.

"I'm just messing with you" he grins "whatever you want baby, we can be strangers in public.. and fuck in private" he whispers and the elevator opens and he steps back, waiting for me to go. Once I've stepped out of the elevator and gotten some distance from it I turn and notice it had closed. What? Anyways..I walk to his office door and it's locked. Ugh, but this should be expected.

I see Chloë walking toward me, she greets me and frowns. "Is Mr. Smith not in yet?" I shake my head, I suppose not. "This is unlike him, he always steps out of that elevator precisely at 8:45 every morning." I shrug and as if on queue the elevator pings and the doors open up and Jaden saunters out looking dapper in his work suit. He smiles at the receptionist and makes everyone swoon on his journey to me and Chloë in front of his office.

Jaden stops in front of us and we automatically move so he can unlock the door. Once inside I drop my bag on a chair and Chloë is going through the rundown of what needs to be handled by the end of today's work day as well as yesterday's successes. Jaden stops her in the middle as he takes off his suit jacket.

"Miss.." He says pointedly at me, his head slightly tilted. My mouth pops open but I recover myself quickly "Daniels" I retort. "Yes! That's it." he laughs lightly.
"Remind me to get you a copy of my office keys." I smile sweetly "yes, sir" he's playing this game a little too well.

---

"Well you said you didn't want the office to know so I'm making sure of that." Jaden says
"No, I know.. I just didn't expect you to play this well." I bite my lip and he spins his chair in my direction, "Baby, do you miss my touch?" I gasp and those dark places spring awake.

Jaden opens his arms to me and I just cannot resist, I go to him and sit astride him on his lap. He places his hands on my behind and slides them up my dress. I place my hands on his, halting them. "No." he grins and squeezes me "yes," he says his hands move further up and since he's way stronger than me I'm helpless and can't stop him from revealing my underwear. "No, Jaden" he sits up straight and parts his knees, so mine open as well. I moan as his fingers run against my panties and they're soon inside.

~

"Okay, that's fine." He sighs and runs his hand through his hair" I glance up at him from my laptop. Jaden hangs the phone up "what is it?" I ask him.

"I may have to pay a visit to Vegas this weekend" he says
"Can I come?" I ask sweetly.

Jaden stares at me as if he's measuring if this is a good idea or not, but then he finally answers "I wouldn't have it any other way" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. It took you long enough to answer"

"Gabrielle, don't start."
"But I-" he gives me a stern look, one that tells me to shut up and watch it. He presses a button and a few moments later Chloe is walking through his office doors. She sees me sitting on his office furniture typing info in spreadsheets he gave me few hours ago. "You should really get her an office" Chloe winks at me.

Jaden ignores her. "Schedule me flight to Vegas first thing in the morning.. for two he adds" She nods but hesitates. "Two? Sir?" He looks up from his computer. "Is that not what I said?" He retorts smartly. Wow, CEO Jaden is nothing to fool around with. "I just thought maybe you'd want me to schedule your plane" Chloe murmurs.
Plane! He has his own plane?!

"And I don't know about the whole office thing," I feel his eyes turn to me even though my eyes are glued to the laptop screen. "It's only her second day and she's not yet gotten the gist of things." I roll my eyes knowing he can't see.

~
Later Jaden takes me back to my apartment to pack and get ready.

"Why did you hesitate when I asked if I could go with you?" He glances at me and shakes his head. "Because it may be dangerous Gabrielle. But I've found it hard to say no to you" He whispers his last sentence. "Dangerous how?" I whisper. When he opens his mouth to answer his phone begins ringing and he steps out of my room to answer.

Does this have something to do with that phone call the other night? What was he saying again? That something of his was lost or didn't make- My thoughts are interrupted when Jaden strolls back into my room with a determined look on his face. "Baby, I have to go- it's a work emergency at the office" My face falls.

Jaden steps toward me, "No, it's okay.. You go, you have to go" Deep down I know he is lying. He turns and walks out of my room. "Jaden!" I walk quickly after him "So you're just gonna leave without saying bye?" I yell at him.

"I'll see you first thing in the morning," he says dismissively.
"The morning?" I whisper and he glances at me with sad eyes. It's so hard to get mad at him but I can't deal with this, I can't deal with his secrets.

"Why the morning? Huh? Where would you be sleeping? Who would you be sleeping with?"

"Gabby" A tear falls down my cheek, why does he say my name that way. "Is there someone else?" I ask wiping my tear and his mouth tightens "of course not." He steps toward me, and his phone starts ringing annoyingly from his pocket. "I'll see you later Gabrielle." Jaden kisses my forehead and leaves, closing the door behind him. I walk to it and lock it.

~

I am so warm, I reach my arm out of the comforter to get away from the heat but it keeps getting closer. My other hand is trapped with something, I move it and the thing tightens around it. I make a protesting noise in my throat and I hear myself mumble groggily and quietly "get off of me" I feel my legs part and my eyes spring open.

"You're a bit jumpy tonight aren't you?" He whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes and turn my back towards him but I can't escape him, his leg is wrapped around me, his hand is squeezing mine and his other hand is between my legs. "Did you take care of your business?" I roll my eyes. "I know you're rolling your eyes Gabrielle and yes, I did." There's a long pause.

"How can you think there's someone else?" He whispers against my neck and he kisses me behind my ear. "No"
"No?" He kisses me again, "its only you Gabby" Jaden climbs on top of me staring me in the face. "What happened to 'I'll see you in the morning'?" I ask.

"I finished up early. Why are you so mad?"

"Because Jaden you're keeping something from me" he climbs off of me. "And I'm going to keep it that way"
"Why?"
"Because it's not safe." Not safe? His secret must be bad.. really bad.

"How'd you even get in here? I locked the door." I finally turn around to him and he's looking at me and he pulls me closer, kissing my neck. "I made a key.." Jaden says "You wha-" he cuts me off.
"So earlier the whole baby thing"

THIS WAS WEAK GUYS RIGHT? OMG but I've just started the next one 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 and I think I have to speed things up to get to the interesting stuff.