Jhacari: Wanna Mess With Me? You'll Regret It, B

✯ LA ✯

LA

"You're late."

"The taxi was late."

"The taxi was never late!" The No Caller ID person screamed. "You disobeyed my rule. I said come on time. And now, you're going to pay the consequences for it."

Jhacari apologised, but deep down?

He felt petrified.

Scared.

How did he even end up in this situation in the first place?

He didn't even do anything wrong, as far as he was concerned.

He had just lowkey arrived at Club Superstar, under the command of some No Caller ID dude, who he was sitting down right opposite of right now.

"Who are you anyway?" Jhacari wanted to know.

That was when he had removed his sunglasses once and for all, and after he had done that?

Jhacari had completely freaked in silence to himself.

For the person he was staring that was Frederico.

Aka Isabelle's father.

He was a famous (fictional) actor, and apparently he had witnessed how Jhacari had treated him daughter on the aeroplane earlier on today.

He most certainly wasn't getting away with that either. Plus normally, one would could have only gone to basketball camp if they were in LA.

Though some people could have travelled there, which was exactly what Isabelle had done.

If Frederico had truly thought that Jhacari had felt sorrowful for what he had done?

He had another thing coming.

"I'm sorry, but did you literally see the way that she had been treating me on the plane earlier on today?" He ranted. "You'd be rude to and disrespect her as well."

Frederico wasn't having that.

No one was allowed to be rude to his daughter except him, his wife, and other older relatives...