Jhacari: You Had One Job, Tayahna. One Job

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

"You're running away?!"

"Tayahna, please. Calm down."

"No, I will not calm down!" She shouted. She was all up in Jhacari's face now, and she could see her mortified face through Jhacari's sunglasses.

"Are you crazy?" She continued. "You're going to get into so much trouble that it's not even funny. Why are you even running away anyway?"

Jhacari had just accidentally broke the news to Tayahna that he was running away, but it was an accident because he had no intention of telling her this at all.

She didn't take it the right way, and Jhacari honestly couldn't have blamed her for it.

He was running away in the first place because he was just done, and he was sick of it.

Everything was going downhill.

Nothing was going his way.

And everything was not as it seemed.

"Jhacari, you didn't answer my question," Tayahna had continued, with Jhacari just looking at her in bewilderment. "Why are you running away? Even more importantly, where are you running away to in the first place?"

Oh you know, Mexico.

For two weeks.

Jhacari seriously needed a break now and it wasn't even funny.

He hadn't even replied to any of Tayahna's questions to be honest, because he had just told her that she shouldn't have told mum or dad about this unless she wanted to land in huge trouble by Jhacari.

And Jhacari didn't want to do that, but neither did Tayahna either.

"Look." He had whispered to her, making intense eye contact with her. "This is a secret between us. I don't want anyone knowing about this, and if anyone asks you about this, stall them."

"What if they get suspicious though?" Tayahna fretted. "And what if I get into trouble for lying... you didn't think about that, did you?"

No, he didn't.

Until now.

He had sighed.