Both: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 2)

Riele Downs (picture above) as Riele/herself. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

LA

Riele was stressing.

Jhacari was seemingly mad at her, that was why.

Gosh. Why on Earth did she have to tell Gianna about everything? Though at the same time, they were best friends... so they kinda had to tell each other everything.

Didn't they?

She was thinking helplessly about Jhacari in front of the kitchen table, but not in that way. She had just deeply regretted what she had done.

"Riele, I thought I told you to clean up the kitchen before Jhacari comes!" Her mother had hissed at her rudely.

They were from an African household, and they always liked to keep their house tidy at all times, visitor or not.

But they especially had to keep it tidy for Jhacari. He was a famous superstar. One wrong impression and Riele was done for.

Not that Jhacari was going to broadcast this or anything to anyone, of course not. He didn't even want anyone to know he was here to begin with as he didn't want people yelling at him:

Why didn't you choose my house to stay at?

Or something along those lines.

Riele hadn't listened to her mother's words. She was still worried about Jhacari. Was he even coming here anymore?

Goodness knew.

"I thought I told you to help me sweep up!"

"Sorry. I'm just stressed. I think Jhacari's mad at me."

When Riele's mother had heard that, she was confused as ever.

Jhacari hadn't even arrived yet and he was already mad at her?

What was going on?

She didn't have time to argue with her though, as she had left the scene.

Riele had brought out her phone to text Gianna about the whole thing.

To Gianna😀💜💕😍❤️
Babe!
Help x
I think Jhacari is mad at me!

She couldn't really have decided on just one emoji for Gianna so she had used five instead.