Gianna: What Did You Do Now, Riele?

✯ LA ✯

LA

As soon as Gianna had finished her conversation with Riele on the phone over Jhacari, she had then left her phone for a while to go back to Ruyakat again.

Way too many people had signed up for this basketball camp this year, some who had just decided to show up without booking anything beforehand.

So they were going to get into trouble for that sooner or later.

And because so many people had applied for this, they still hadn't sorted out the rooms yet. Hence why they were taking a "trip" to the museum right now until this entire thing was sorted.

The word trip was in quotes because it wasn't really a trip at all. The museum was right next door. Everyone had gone there— they could have left their suitcase behind though...

...with Rukayat wanting to know what was up with Jhacari as well as why he had decided to delete his entire Instagram account at the same time.

"Did you find out why he had deleted it then?"

"It's personal apparently," Gianna had told her. "You know how he took the wrong plane here and he was asking his followers that had lived in LA to DM him his address?"

Or more specifically, this post.

Uhm... OK, so the last post was a lie.

You know about me saying that I was going on holiday to Mexico and all that?

That ain't true.

The thing is, I took the wrong plane. Wow, yeah. A famous superstar admitting that something bad happened in their lives. Who on Earth would have thought? Happens to everyone.

Now I'm in LA, but lemme be straight up with y'all, I don't know crap about it. I don't know anyone that lives here, I don't know any famous places here. I don't know anywhere here in general. Let's just say that.

I need somewhere to stay, y'all. Super desperate.

So if you live in LA, and I don't care where you live, as long as it's in LA and it's a nice place, private message me your address and a lucky person will be chosen at random for me to stay at their house.

How long for?

Not sure yet.