Jhacari: Take Me On A Trip, I'd Like To Go Someday

The very last chapter of just solely Jhacari. Next is both him and Gianna.

✯ LA ✯

LA

After Jhacari's very terrible encounter with Isabelle, he was pretty much at LA at this point as the aeroplane had just arrived there. 

The flight attendant via the speakers had told everybody to get their suitcases ready to leave, those in first class and those not in first class as well.

After Isabelle had taken a photo with Jhacari claiming that he was her boyfriend, which wasn't true though, thank God. That would have been the worst thing ever...

She had left Jhacari alone for good, although she did blow him a kiss when she had seen him with Jhacari just disregarding her completely. 

He was the last person to get his suitcase with some other people in first class waving at him, because they knew him but they weren't obsessed with him, thank God.

There was a borderline difference between knowing a celebrity and being completely obsessed with them.

Unfortunately for Jhacari though, a lot of people didn't know this... with some girls inevitably fawning over him and some gay men too.

Francis aka the person Jhacari had asked whether he was on the right plane or not had spoken to Jhacari just as he was about to leave but their conversation with each other was kept short.

"Jhacari."

Jhacari had stared at him blankly when he had heard his name, literally just getting his suitcase from the top of their aeroplane, all three of them.

He might as well have packed everything, he probably wasn't going back to Argentina (his home country) anytime soon.

But how many suitcases would that have been?

Assuming he had packed everything.

Like seven?

Jhacari's hands were tiny. He couldn't have carried seven suitcases by himself, let alone three of them, like he was kind of doing right now.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

He sighed.

That was a very difficult question to answer.

He had even remembered one of the comments in one of his posts (or more specifically videos) he had uploaded on Instagram.