Both: Thinkin' Of A Masterplan

I've literally just a few chapters away from finishing this entire book, so imma update until I finish it! Enjoy! :)

LA

"Here's the sitch," Rukayat unfolded. "Jhacari's in Club Superstar right now, right?"

"Yeah, what's your point?"

"Exactly," Rukayat continued. "He's at Club Superstar. We don't need Jhacari to get there. He doesn't even have his phone anyway, otherwise he wouldn't have left you on voicemail so many times. We can honestly get there ourselves— we just need to figure it out."

Yeah, but how?

None of them could drive.

They were by far too young.

Despite this though, Daisy had eventually come to the rescue.

She had unintentionally been eavesdropping on them the whole time— she was sorting something out, they were all in the same room and she had loved Jhacari so here she was.

"I know someone that lives really close to Club Superstar!"

Rukayat and Gianna wanted to know who.

But when Gianna had found out who it was?

She had truly wished that it was somebody else besides from them.

"Khakumulani?!"

Daisy nodded.

Gianna had just complained that he was so annoying, because he was.

Rukayat wanted to know how he knew her in the first place and vice versa as well. They were childhood best friends when they were younger apparently.

But there were so many things wrong with that as Khakumulani had cheated in tests.

"Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why we haven't spoken properly in three months, because I was mad at him for it. Unless he changed his ways but he didn't. He hardly does. Although hopefully he won't get suspicious, and would be rather happy that I called him."

After she had said all of that, that was when the girl had decided to call him.

He had picked up on the first call surprisingly, but he was kind of suspicious.