Jhacari: Insane In The Membrane, Insane In The Brain

Last chapter of just Jhacari, or if not? The second to last chapter, haven't really decided yet. After, it will be Jhacari and Gianna again. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

LA

It had all started when Jhacari was sitting down and watching On My Block via Netflix on his phone.

He had kind of forgotten the episode that he was on right now but it was just after Olivia had died but Ruby had survived after Latrelle had shot them.

Shockingly for Jhacari though, Netflix didn't really seem to be working right now. This was very ironic and everything considering the fact that he was on a first class plane but it was what it was, he guessed.

Although come to think of it, Jhacari not having any service anymore right now was probably because a lot of people were using the internet at the same time.

Long story short, the guy had fully binge watched the first season of On My Block (it was so good), but he had fallen asleep after the fifteenth and fifth episode of season two.

He hadn't really slept for that long though overall, in other words for only about an hour or something but that was it.

When he had woken up though, the sun was out as the aeroplane had told everyone that they would have arrived at LA very shortly.

It had really seemed as though Jhacari had completely forgotten the fact that he was going to LA or something because when he had heard the country LA?

He had freaked out a little bit to himself.

LA? Jhacari had completely panicked to himself when he had heard that, trying to research frantically when the next aeroplane to Mexico was... until the kid had realised that he didn't have internet.

What was with him forgetting all of these important things?

They had first stuck in his head but then they had disappeared again just like a bar of soap after he had woken up from his one hour nap.

Hold up, I already knew I was going to LA. So what the hell, Jhacari? What's going on?

Exactly.

But as aforementioned.

Arriving at LA wasn't really the worst thing for Jhacari.