Both: Hope I Didn't Make A Mistake Coming Here

✯ LA ✯

LA

"Explain to me why Jhacari's no longer in your house anymore?" Gianna demanded. "This doesn't make any sense, Riele. How can he be annoyed at you three times in one day?"

That wasn't possible.

Even for Riele.

But she was annoyed at Gianna for wrongfully jumping to conclusions about everything.

Gianna and Rukayat had just found out from other people at their basketball camp right now that Jhacari was apparently on his way here.

Which didn't make much sense at all.

He was supposed to be at Riele's house... so why was he not there anymore?

There had to be some sort of logical explanation for this.

"I never said he was annoyed at me, Gianna. Because we're not. Jhacari and I are seriously on good terms at the moment."

If that was the case then why'd he leave?

Apparently, Riele had completely forgotten to tell her siblings that Jhacari was coming over, but this was genuinely an honest mistake.

All this time though, Jhacari had thought that she was an only child or something, but clearly not after what he had just witnessed.

Either way, she had four siblings, who went crazy as heck when they had seen Jhacari as he was an Instagram superstar.

They wouldn't have left the poor guy alone, with Riele apologising on her and her siblings' behalf as she hadn't told him about her siblings earlier. 

Jhacari had enough so he had decided to leave the house, but he was still on good terms with Riele. He just couldn't stay at her house anymore.

They had exchanged numbers though, and when Gianna had heard that, she had gasped in shock surprise to herself.

Gianna: You got Jhacari's number?!

Riele: Yeah. I'm not kidding, sis. He gave it to me.

Gianna also wanted to know if she could have had it, but when Riele had asked Jhacari the same thing, he had just told her that he would have had to befriend her in person first.