Both: Not All That Glitters Is Gold

✯ LA ✯

LA

Unlike before, where Riele had a little bit of trouble talking to Gianna on the phone, this time she didn't, because Gianna had picked up the phone almost straight away instead.

"Yeah, hey, what's up?" Gianna had said to Riele through the phone.

She was super super close to NBA basketball camp now, with Kobe and Natalia being there with her as well right now.

They only had twenty minutes left of their journey to go.

Riele: Guess what girl, I've got good news!

Gianna: You finally made up with Jhacari?

Yeah, she did.

And also...

Jhacari had told Riele that he was going to follow both him and her on Instagram.

Jhacari was inside right now, taking a nap like he wanted to do so, but it wasn't going to be a long nap, just like twenty minutes or so.

He had found it extremely hard to go to sleep.

It had taken him like an hour to get to sleep sometimes. It was absolutely insane.

When Gianna had heard this news, she was screaming so loudly that Natalia right next to her was becoming slightly aggravated.

In fact, she had snatched Gianna's phone off of her unexpectedly, saying shut up to Riele, but when she was low-key just about to hang up?

Gianna had realised what she was doing, taking her phone back from her before she had done anything stupid.

"Ignore her, she just hates Jhacari. She's just jealous of his success."

Typical fan girls.

Completely backing him up.

Gianna and Riele were by far too obsessed with Jhacari.

Though Gianna was right. Natalia was jealous but at the same time, she didn't care about Jhacari. She had better things to focus on instead.

"Hold up, how do you know that he's actually going to follow you though?"

He had told her this apparently.