Gianna: You Got It, Girl. You Got It

✯ Los Angeles ✯

Los Angeles

Interviews.

The ten letter word that Gianna had absolutely hated.

Even though Kobe, Gianna & Natalia were half an hour late to the interview, they were let off the hook because of who Kobe was, as well as Gianna being his daughter and all that.

They were now in the waiting room for the interview, and hopefully, they wouldn't have missed their slot. 

The place there were in right now was very sophisticated, and even though it wasn't actually where the basketball camp was going to be exactly?

It was a place where interviews had usually taken place.

What the place had looked like?

Here:

And they were in one of the rooms on the left hand side, with Gianna walking around in circles continuously, kind of helplessly fretting and stressing over the interview

"What if I fail, dad?" She worried. "What if I screw up? What if everything goes wrong?"

She couldn't stop thinking like this, with Natalia telling her that maybe if she had actually revised instead of obsessing over Jhacari's Instagram?

Then she wouldn't really have been in this situation right now.

Gianna had just stuck her tongue out at her, with Natalia doing the same thing to her. Kobe in the meantime had just told her to calm down, with Gianna doing the exact opposite.

As they were running late, Kobe had therefore asked for their slot to be moved by half an hour, and they had been waiting for that slot for twenty minutes now.

It was with Gianna worrying over the interview that a surprise visitor had showed up, absolutely shocked that Kobe was here.

"Kobe?"