Gianna: Welcome To NBA Basketball Camp

Teshi Thomas (picture above) as Rukayat. Yeah, they're all her. She's not in this chapter but she will be later on. Also.. it's been a really long while since Jhacari's not been in a chapter... so therefore he's not in this one. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

LA

It had taken a pretty long time for Gianna to take her suitcase out for basketball camp but she had done so eventually.

Why did it take a long time?

Because Natalia had kept on ticking her off and vice versa. That was why.

Kobe eventually had enough, telling the girls that the next person to argue from the two of them would have been grounded, and he meant it.

Which completely shut them up for good.

Gianna was just about to go inside now, with Natalia not caring less to be honest, but Kobe had something to say to her before she went off for good— leaving both him and Natalia behind.

"You behave yourself, OK?"

"I always do."

Actually come to think of it... that wasn't really a lie. She was absolutely right.

Kobe smiled, before kissing her on the forehead.

"Natalia and I will both miss you dearly."

"I never said that." Natalia had hissed from behind him, folding her arms in annoyance. To be honest, the girl really wanted to be anywhere else but here right now.

Why did she voluntarily agree to come here?

Gosh... she didn't know. Probably to get away from Bianca and a crying Capri. But now, she would have rather been at home than here.

Because all Gianna had pretty much talked about throughout the whole of their car journey was Jhacari.

Jhacari.

Jhacari.

Jhacari.

No, Gianna still didn't know that Jhacari had deleted his entire Instagram account, and neither did Riele either. But she was low-key just about to find out right now.

Either way, Kobe had shot her an infuriated look when he had heard that, with Natalia smiling at him but then rolling her eyes when he wasn't looking.